Testing 241: Beacon Reclaims!

@james
Sweet I’m all for the emojis on signs.
But is there a list of emojis with images and what you need to type in to get the emoji

Example -
:sad: :slightly_frowning_face:

I personally don’t know how to do the existing emojis as I’ve only used emojis on my phone which only requires hitting the emoji button and picking an image. Maybe typing in emoji is common ground on PC? :man_shrugging:

If there is no list I might make one so everyone can use it as reference.

5 Likes

So is Titans really a thing to come, cause I’m desperetaly hope for a gameplay update or something really worthy not like this new emoji “thing”.

4 Likes

The emojis are going to be on signs now (O.O) ma Place going to have :cookie: s everywhere

3 Likes

Will glyphs be included?

2 Likes

Now I can put actual cookies on that table. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This update sounds incredible!

1 Like

Yes they have said those will come. But my guess is that it will take more time to come, we don’t know what things are needed in order to get them right and not just a gimmicky giant thing floating in the sky.

1 Like

Is there an emoji with the bird people put on windows to prevent you from smacking into them? We need that!

5 Likes

Works well! Loving the glass sign modules!

14 Likes

Presume so, but I’m pretty sure PS5 will be out before the titans :joy:

1 Like

17 Likes

Now, we just need a blinking text sign.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that, too awesome!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

… I’m just dying at the :roll_of_toilet_paper: one for some reason. :rofl: I think I’ll put that on a plinth with some leaves priced at like 100k or so. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

A lot of the heart emojis don’t render…
edit - the unicode isn’t working for these, but the old text code works (2nd pic)

2 Likes

Giant :cookie: next ‘’'D: is there a Size Limit

Is that the only skull there is?

1 Like

Yeah, just these two for now

4 Likes

Feels like you did all the testing needed, we’re ready for it to go live!!! :wink:

9 Likes

James-chan wasn’t joking we Gonna have Massive :cookie: s me so Excited (^-^)

5 Likes

Made with blink!:smiling_imp:

2 Likes