4 Likes

Quick, send him :cookie:s

5 Likes

Just watch the doggo gif on loop
It’ll make u feel better

1 Like

hes just checking his message for any typos…relax

3 Likes

A private world will orbit a world of the same level or the nearest alternative. For example, Level 7 Exoworlds orbit Level 6 worlds.

The issue is that if the world lapses, and the player has no friends, no locations, and no alternative beacons - then they can’t recover themselves into the universe without a new system.

Private Worlds on Testing are free to try and will be removed once the update is released Live.

Only whilst you’re selecting colours.

All planets have resources. And you can select any of the permanent resources profile. (ie not exoworld profiles.)

You can make a custom palette from the colours already available in the private + public worlds.

Details of pricing and setup will be shared in the future.

All worlds have a place in the universe, and private worlds will be attached to and only visible from 1 public world. Private worlds basically need a connection point.

30 Likes

there ya go people, thanks james

2 Likes

so everyone come to xa frant , James has spoken
.thanks for the footfall

8 Likes

@james can you just reroll random colors on a planet repeatedly until you get the new color you want? Or is the initial set of random colors done just once? and the only thing you can change is to select existing colors on other planets?

5 Likes

So our private world will orbit the planet that we place the Sovereign planet control on?

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification.

@majorvex I think you place the world control on the sovereign world.

6 Likes

It sounds like they’re spawned random and you can manually change it at least once. Like you state by selecting from existing colors.

What I’m gathering is that new colors can only be given on the original, random spawn. A “reroll” would be cool but I personally doubt it since you know people would roll until they force something new.

It’s also not clear if you can change them manually again after the initial time, i.e. once block drops have been enabled.

1 Like

how will plots work on sovereign worlds?
do we have to share our plots between public and sovereign worlds?

to be true I would love to have separate bulk of “sovereign plots” to be used on private worlds only; could be added alongside normal plots, whenever they are purchased)

or is plotting on private worlds totally free? (just using a plotter like on public, but without using up character’s plots)

1 Like

This is pretty much how I wanted private worlds to be implemented. Give groups a huge space to work on but don’t allow it to break the economy. :+1:

4 Likes

i want it to be released but :woman_shrugging: still bugs to be fixed.

2 Likes

I feel like that will cause drama between the guy who bought a planet and got a new color her likes compared to the other guy tho bought a planet and didn’t get a color they like.

3 Likes

Other guy should have waited. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Agreed. Hopefully you can change as colors are released, but it sounds like it has to regenerate the world it might be super inconvenient.

TBH I’m not expecting it.

Yeah but then we have a waiting circle where people don’t generate colors until the color they want is generated …

Hopefully we have enough people that are OK with existing colors to get some new ones generated.

@james once a new color is random generated is it available for use/reuse on other worlds, or is it only enabled after someone sets it into a world palette?

I ask because this would create some social pressure where your new planet offers a new color but it’s not part of the palette you actually want - while you know it’s something that another player is hoping for, or just want to help in adding new colors to the palette selection list.

i want my private planet to have pretty river valleys and icy mountains.

1 Like