Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

Thanks Fante.

We play all different times. CST were usually on 8pm-6am ish, and those of us who wake up may play mornings or afternoons before work. but most of us are night owls. Unless we have the day off then 24/7

2 Likes

Pi 3 Orios VI

Now accessible!
The portal is located on Kraterradell at coordinates: 1,515N -460E Altitude 69

6 Likes

You should add it to the tardis hub on dand :blush:

1 Like

Good idea! :smiley:

This one

2 Likes

Does “no block drops” mean nothing will drop from plants and rocks, etc? Like yams, leaves, opals…
Currently there are creatures & meteorites (maybe this is only on testing?)

Until after you confirm the colors. Once you confirm they drop blocks and meteors

1 Like

Ugliest planet in the multiverse, but I can change absolutely nothing. Had to access via Sanctuary, and every time I go through the portal the character stutters and keeps running until I inventory it.
Restarts have changed nothing, so I’ll try another time.

Thats only while you are setting up your planet or thats what I understrood

I already finalized the colors and have built stuff. (Nevermind…I got that backwards lol)

1 Like

Ok question can you name your planet? Like I can call mine Houches II LOL

2 Likes

Can on test atleast… currently exploring Stretch’s planet

Annotation%202020-07-04%20105016

1 Like

Someone else added these, just took a screenshot in case anyone is interested in what they look like

11 Likes

Asking some questions for a friend.

"For those who enjoy color rarity, there are some major concerns here. Can @james please answer the following questions?

1. When the system chooses random colors, is there a list of colors or block-color-combinations that are not possible? Aka, is there a chance that we rent a planet and find the random color is shadow cerulean gleam?
  2. When a planet has a random new color, as the only one in the universe, and then goes locked, will that color still be available for rental planets? Or would they have to get lucky again to get it as one of their random colors?
  3. Can a rental planet be connected to the main universe, but only visited by the owner?"
4 Likes
  1. It sounds like this is possible:
  1. Good question. Going by what was said in the OP, it sounds like once it has appeared on any planet, it will be available to anyone in the future.
  2. From what he posted, it sounds like if you can see it, you can access it.
1 Like

Mah planet name :cookie:

6 Likes

Nice try
We know you’re from mananus (seriously)

2 Likes

ya the natural generated name was against allowed words so i changed it. lol. good meme

It wasn’t censored tho
Not even on signs