Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

Can on test atleast… currently exploring Stretch’s planet

Annotation%202020-07-04%20105016

1 Like

Someone else added these, just took a screenshot in case anyone is interested in what they look like

11 Likes

Asking some questions for a friend.

"For those who enjoy color rarity, there are some major concerns here. Can @james please answer the following questions?

1. When the system chooses random colors, is there a list of colors or block-color-combinations that are not possible? Aka, is there a chance that we rent a planet and find the random color is shadow cerulean gleam?
  2. When a planet has a random new color, as the only one in the universe, and then goes locked, will that color still be available for rental planets? Or would they have to get lucky again to get it as one of their random colors?
  3. Can a rental planet be connected to the main universe, but only visited by the owner?"
4 Likes
  1. It sounds like this is possible:
  1. Good question. Going by what was said in the OP, it sounds like once it has appeared on any planet, it will be available to anyone in the future.
  2. From what he posted, it sounds like if you can see it, you can access it.
1 Like

Mah planet name :cookie:

6 Likes

Nice try
We know you’re from mananus (seriously)

2 Likes

ya the natural generated name was against allowed words so i changed it. lol. good meme

It wasn’t censored tho
Not even on signs

Thinking once these go live, maybe we should get a dedicated “Sovereign World Colors” thread going where we can post what we rolled. Might be a convenient way to know when a new color becomes available that we might want. :slight_smile: If the scanner could pick them up and we could get the info on the colors like we do in the exoworld threads, that would be wonderful if it were possible (easier to quickly see if new with that). :smiley:

2 Likes

don’t surface rocks change color automatically ?

1 Like

Good point. They probably should otherwise you’ll end up with a whole bunch of surface rock colours not related to the planet palette (at least until you break them and they regen elsewhere)

2 Likes

Well, I’m happy to come out of my break and see something new on testing. But I’m not that hyped yet.
Gonna wait for the prices first.
THEN, I’ll wait for Wonderstruck’s take on blueprints to move my build to a sovereign world.
So in the meantime, back to my break.

2 Likes

Honestly, I understand why you want blueprints, but I dearly hope they are way, way off still because I want new content after this one! Unless one person can implement it while the rest is doing other stuff. I mean, apparently most of the rental world stuff is done by Luca so ya gotta wonder what the rest was up too. Ross we know, he was just steering the pot it seems, leaking info left and right! :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh yeah, of course, the main thing that got me to take a break was the lack of actual added content (blocks, props). What I meant was that I won’t be excited for sovereign worlds until there’s a blueprint system too.

1 Like

Ah ok, yeah that I get!

I’m excited since I want to redo my workshop anyway so best time to do so is on a new rental, yay! Can not wait!

2 Likes

I totally agree with @Goblinounours, especially about pricing, no point in getting all excited about something only to find out that they are out of my disposable income, which has shrunk in light of the major recession about to hit. Blueprints would be useful too but that is something I can easily wait for.

2 Likes

Is it included in the gleam club?
Or will it be a separate payment?
monthly?
annual?
what rates are there?

1 Like

James said yesterday that details about pricing will be shared later on

2 Likes

Well obviously it will be in the future if it wasn’t announced now and that’s exactly when I will consider them :money_mouth_face:

Can you pay with cubits earn a planet instead of buying one is ma question (^-^)