Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

Restarted but didn’t solve it.

1 Like

holy cow!!! I meant “holy wildstock!!!” :grin:

my sovereign world (t4 lush), called Arbrae-Dorance:

18 Likes

removed the world control and after placing it again now it works.

4 Likes

This is helping with the Menu going in and out

Edit: It did for a minute

Again in loading, I’ll try to reproduce it, not sure what it may causing it

we’re still not able to get into our worlds - showing as “Gamerserver Offline”

I can get into mine. Just restarted several times and didn’t got that error

Oh they’re up? Sweet
Was helping a gaggle of noobs settle in

And I only take issue with people wanting their precious “color scarcity” to be a thing. Sorry, color shouldn’t have value, the blocks themselves should.

3 Likes

@boundmore can we build a portal to your world?

Me Fante jaidic crazy mystic hefesto and some others have a base on dand we’re making while we wait

2 Likes

I think I see you

1 Like

I’m liking everything I am seeing for Sovereign Worlds, EXCEPT the bit on color choice. I’m sorry, I disagree with requiring RNG just for a specific color to be chosen.

6 Likes

Can you reroll?

See who, me?
I want a portal to your base please Major

:popcorn:
I can’t WAIT for the debate on this one haha

So I keep seeing websocket closed or game server unavailable after I open the warp. I have tried closing the game and going back in and putting the warp in different spots

Again this is just a difference of opinion. I feel MMOs need uniqueness and variety. Yes this is building game but it’s also an MMO and part of what draws me to an MMO is uniqueness. Hence why I (personally) like color rarity

1 Like

Who has a world up and running?

Please help us get there

Love,
Dand Tardis Guild

And that is a fine reason to like such a thing. However, you are constantly telling the devs to prefer YOUR opinion over that of the community, trying to force YOUR opinion onto everyone else. It doesn’t work that way.

I’m not forcing my opinion. I’ve said multiple times we have a difference of opinion and that’s fine. I just put in my 2 cents about why color scarcity should remain. Maybe we should start a poll :grimacing: I’m genuinely curious on the rest of the communities opinions on color scarcity

I don’t know how to start a poll who wants to make it? Lol