Testing 246: Creative Worlds!

As a builder, I don’t normally hunt.
However, Creative Testing also has its advantages …
With invulnerability turned on, I can now finally practice some hunting tactics,
But I am still very bad at it :grinning:

6 Likes

28 posts were merged into an existing topic: Creative Worlds

Find meteor, then start flying, air attack for the win! Cuttles can’t really hit you if you’re at the right height and the rest, well… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

A button that lets you copy to your hand, the block you are looking at

2 Likes

Creative mode color selection

and permission options…

3 Likes

My creative world spawned in a very pastel color palette so I have left it that way for now.

I put up a location token stand on Dand very near where you would warp to if just choosing to warp to the planet in case anyone wants to grab one and explore my creative world.

A few addition pictures for now

10 Likes

I was able to get around this by placing a stack in an storage box, then giving myself another. Then I could grab the one out of storage and as long as I did not try to stack those two (kept them seperate) I was able to have 2 emerald grapples

1 Like

Additionally, it appears on Creative planets you have access to things that currently do not have recipes on Live (from my understanding)…

Edit:

And these

8 Likes

Initial thoughts

• Is there missing infinite fuel for beacons? Portals works forever but beacons have timer.
  • I am still wishing that palette manager / last used palette remembered / prompt to verify reset.
    • It is too easy to reset/wipe handpicked palette to initial generated palette. When I did first reset on Sovereign planet it felt like dropping bomb on base. :confused:
    • Able to pick from existing world color profiles or save few owns would be great.
  • Speed up forge crafting time
    • For example from add setting world control for crafting time modifier, always instant finish crafts or add button to crafting queue to make it ready at once. Best would be modifier selector in knowledge but I understood it wouldn’t happen yet.
    • Even that tools need to be forged only once it is easy to lose existing items storage or those could get deleted when by dropping by mistake
    • Forging with unlimited resources on deck is fun :smiley:
  • Creative with flying seems really nice for recording some videos :slight_smile:
  • Even that skills can be reset much as like I am missing skill pages.
  • Unlimited energy is back!!! very nice :smiley:
6 Likes

Is it really necessary to put infinity icons next to everything, if everything is unlimited? Seems superfluous

2 Likes

Are creative world’s same as sovereign, such as you rent them?

2 Likes

The ones that will connected to the Live universe, yeah.

2 Likes

It’s better to use :infinity: than it show a number of 900+. Most likely for language barriers also. Like the emojis for diamonds mines and what not. It showing just an item and no indication of it being unlimited may confuse some possibly?

2 Likes

Because in creative items vanishes when those would drop ground would it be possible to make storage shelves and storage boxes not possible to break before emptying those? Same way like closed storage got changed in live.

2 Likes

Gleambow augments also unlimited… thanks @almund :+1:

This is what it looks like when you launch a gleambow totem while at flying max height and the meteor spawns with you in the tail.

9 Likes

Would we be able to learn forging on creative?
I normally practice forging on test before I try forging on live.

3 Likes

I think it would be slightly different as you never run out of ingredients in the deck and you are effectively only doing 1 item at a time… I think practicing on Testing is more comparable to Live.

2 Likes

If you play with computer you can practice forging on prototype creative or then use this site. It is most fast way to try things out :slight_smile:

Well a lot of things on the game seem like impossible to miss or not understand, yet we have a lot of people missing them.

4 Likes

I always felt testing favored forging RNG.

1 Like