Testing 246: Creative Worlds!

One of the things I noticed before @Kal-El tried to murder me in the name of science, was how crazy vision gets when you are flying through weather effects. Flying through a dust storm is probably more than enough to set off individuals with epilepsy.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Might have missed it, but is it a once a month/pay period reset with the creative on colors like Sovereign, or free to adjust anytime?

I believe they said it was going to stay that way till they were broken and regened. Because it would require reloading the entire world. And would need that every time a color was changed for the rocks.

1 Like

You can adjust it anytime. I have changed colors constantly. There is no finalized state on a creative planet world control.

4 Likes

Excellent, thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

I have to admit, flying is fun… especially for taking screenshots!

10 Likes

All you’re doing is making the argument that we need flying mounts, yesterday!

3 Likes

@Stretchious Going for a frozen Vulpto there? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Kind of! Some of it is snow… some of it is white sand :wink:

4 Likes

Also, not sure if this question belongs in its own thread, but are there plans to allow for the use of the World Builder for players who want to completely customize their own Creative World?

Awesome Many Thanks @james :heart:

As a builder, I don’t normally hunt.
However, Creative Testing also has its advantages …
With invulnerability turned on, I can now finally practice some hunting tactics,
But I am still very bad at it :grinning:

6 Likes

28 posts were merged into an existing topic: Creative Worlds

Find meteor, then start flying, air attack for the win! Cuttles can’t really hit you if you’re at the right height and the rest, well… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

A button that lets you copy to your hand, the block you are looking at

2 Likes

Creative mode color selection

and permission options…

3 Likes

My creative world spawned in a very pastel color palette so I have left it that way for now.

I put up a location token stand on Dand very near where you would warp to if just choosing to warp to the planet in case anyone wants to grab one and explore my creative world.

A few addition pictures for now

10 Likes

I was able to get around this by placing a stack in an storage box, then giving myself another. Then I could grab the one out of storage and as long as I did not try to stack those two (kept them seperate) I was able to have 2 emerald grapples

1 Like

Additionally, it appears on Creative planets you have access to things that currently do not have recipes on Live (from my understanding)…

Edit:

And these

8 Likes