Testing 246: Creative Worlds!

Forged Gear: A future Testing update will allow players to give Forged gear directly from the Knowledge.

26 Likes

Haha thanks!

@james Awesome!

2 Likes

Updated OP with @Jiivita’s Video Overview:

16 Likes

What if creative worlds could allow portals between other creative worlds, so long as both creative worlds are orbiting the same main-game world?

I’m having trouble opening a portal (Its a portal from my creative world, to 10ish blocks away in my creative world), as the infinite Oort Shards act as 1 Oort shard, so I don’t have enough to open the portal. Search the topic but couldn’t find similar posts

Luca said they left it broken/disabled for the time being.

2 Likes

rip, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made a emoji face that can change between “smile” “sad” and “blush” in creative :slight_smile: :slightly_frowning_face: :blush:

Creative is real nice to test out ideas before dedicating more time and resources into something that might not actually work

10 Likes

That is the smile of nightmares :grimacing:

3 Likes

Short Clip:

9 Likes

Ok ok ok Ovis-chan can you replace the black with Brown and chocolate chips Mmmmm :cookie:

2 Likes

Local sandbox is great for this too! Just wanted to point that out so that people don’t think they have to spend money just to plan out things :smiley:

7 Likes

Yeah it can be easy to forget about the local sandbox mode. I’m still going to try to continue to influence the ability to have a local sandbox portal to the public Universe be an option. I think that can still help extend out the content and options for players… maybe one day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed it will.
forgegive

25 Likes

Will that carry over to the locally hosted creative servers as well, once its done?

strictly possible, but not on the immediate list to do…

4 Likes

Does this somehow helps to implement a forged item search on the shop scanner?

7 Likes

I sure hope so!

I mean, at least it could be the UI for searching lol.

Oh, also, the post from James says its coming to testing… but will it be available on Live creative servers as well?