Testing 246: Creative Worlds!

Ah yeh its on a creative world, thanks tho!

If I manage to find a creative world I can go to I’ll make some hammers. The one I found doesn’t have plotting allowed :sweat_smile:

I’ve turned on plotting on mine if you fancy going to it - available from Alcor II (Stretchious Creative Test)

1 Like

Being able to turn off snow would be great on creative, when working with gleam it becomes a pain as it blurs/blends the colours

5 Likes

I would like to turn off weather entirely in creative.

5 Likes

Be ready in an hour. Sorry bout the crappy mag. No decon really hurts my normal forge method :sweat_smile:

Unless you like my first attempt better :joy:

At least it’ll be crit hits right :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Forged Gear: A future Testing update will allow players to give Forged gear directly from the Knowledge.

26 Likes

Haha thanks!

@james Awesome!

2 Likes

Updated OP with @Jiivita’s Video Overview:

16 Likes

What if creative worlds could allow portals between other creative worlds, so long as both creative worlds are orbiting the same main-game world?

I’m having trouble opening a portal (Its a portal from my creative world, to 10ish blocks away in my creative world), as the infinite Oort Shards act as 1 Oort shard, so I don’t have enough to open the portal. Search the topic but couldn’t find similar posts

Luca said they left it broken/disabled for the time being.

2 Likes

rip, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Made a emoji face that can change between “smile” “sad” and “blush” in creative :slight_smile: :slightly_frowning_face: :blush:

Creative is real nice to test out ideas before dedicating more time and resources into something that might not actually work

10 Likes

That is the smile of nightmares :grimacing:

3 Likes

Short Clip:

9 Likes

Ok ok ok Ovis-chan can you replace the black with Brown and chocolate chips Mmmmm :cookie:

2 Likes

Local sandbox is great for this too! Just wanted to point that out so that people don’t think they have to spend money just to plan out things :smiley:

7 Likes

Yeah it can be easy to forget about the local sandbox mode. I’m still going to try to continue to influence the ability to have a local sandbox portal to the public Universe be an option. I think that can still help extend out the content and options for players… maybe one day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed it will.
forgegive

25 Likes