Testing 246: Creative Worlds!

Sorry missed this. Is this a request for a new creative world?

If you need anything tested, can you reinitialise my world as well? Happy to help test where I can.
Unless of course, you want to test the purchase / set up process, then I’m definitely happy to help test that out too :wink:

7 Likes

We need @bucfanpaka to do a dance to the gods to release us from our misery and release the update LOL she has good luck the exos and meteors lol.

1 Like

Ah yes, could do a nice summoning dance along with roadrunner sacrifice… :grin:

WS Studio: Arggh, here we go. Better get some coffee, going to be a long day…

And perhaps some begging and pleading? :pleading_face:

WS Studio: … Better make that something stronger than coffee. :man_facepalming:

Hmm, maybe it even calls for a completely absurd and pointless photo edit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WS Studio: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Yeah, I’m locking myself in the WC over here for the rest of the day, knock if you need me.

(bucfanpaka’s Luck stat -10, meteor storm incoming!)

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull:

1 Like

3a74fe4a573e36328c10b141124daf1e
11 September - Boundless :birthday: day :+1: :+1: :innocent:

2 Likes

I did request for a creative world from the appliance sheet. I never had a confirmation of it being online at some point.

If you could add it for this week-end so i can take a look at it.

Test servers are offline. . . maybe an update to test coming soon???

8 Likes

UI testing hopefully :smiley:

1 Like

Updated OP with details of Testing 246.5. The main changes are:

1. Addition of the Creative-Survival portals. See the Overview for details.
  2. Addition of a Redeem tab in the Shop for manually extending the duration of your world.

There are also a couple of known issues:

These will be fixed ASAP.

18 Likes

If the portals don’t allow you to warp to any other location aside from where you entered Creative, how does this even take effect?

@james If you need us to request our test creative planets be unlocked, this my request.

1 Like

“creative bridges” always return you to the creative bridge you used to enter creative, any portal within creative can only go within the creative worlds and no restrictions, and warps also have no restrictions.

warps when you are on a creative world, or in sanctum after having last been on a creative world gain an extra Location to warp to which is always free to take you back where you came from in a survival world; but you dont have to use it

9 Likes

This would refer to placing down warp conduits or warping from sanctum perhaps to locations that are close by to the new creative planet you end up on.

Seems like another set of really positive patch notes. You guys are smashing this.

9 Likes

Who had the testing planet “Jeye”?

Not sure if it’s related to Havran I being down, but my main testing character is unable to leave sanctum (was on Havran I when it went offline). When trying to use the other warp conduits in sanctum, all other saved locations show as “loading” and “Unable to warp”.

Edit: Not sure if you’re doing something with Havran I now, but I just got the “Websocket closed” message for it and now I can warp to other worlds again - including my creative test world

same. couldn’t go anywhere. but last place I’ve been at was a creative planet (not mine)

I was on mine and just got disconnected

That was me deploying a fix for the Warp known issue.

5 Likes