So I have now:

• Created a guild on a creative world
  • Created the guild helix
  • Donated coin to the guild
  • Gone to a permanent world and earned endeavour for the guild
  • Activated grapple and run on my creative helix

And Finally:

• Have the grapple and run buff active on a permanent/public world

Solo I was unable to generate enough endeavour for a level 3 buff however I was able to fully coil the helix on creative and it shows the buff is available.

Here’s my helix on Soju’s Creative World:

Here’s me on a permanent world with the buff active:

So the trouble is I have a free helix and a full set of free coils for my build, instantly. And the buff is retained on transition from creative to public.

4 Likes

How did You get coin on the creative world?
Did You donate to the guild on a live world, and it show up on creative?

I had coin from live. I think I made the donation on the creative world but not 100% sure atm since I also made a trip to live to get the endeavour.

Will be stopped, agreed its too much of an exploit to get the coils/buff-machine for free and use for activation so the gui here will be made “read only” on a creative world.

9 Likes

Here’s a quick shot of me still having this guild buff even though the creative world housing the guild helix and coils has been locked.

I assume the timer is continuing to count down but since the only way to view a guild buff timer is at the helix I have no way to confirm.

Just making a note of it as I see 246.1 should prevent starting these buffs on creative worlds.

2 Likes