Testing 249 - Cheating Loaf causes connectivity issues

Playing with the admin mode I removed the admin privileges from my character, I kept the cheat loaf in my possession but after eating one it cause a connexion issue , chunks not loading, have to shutdown the server.

Edit: Better move to support section @Leahlemoncakes @james @majorvex ?

2 Likes

i just tested on my not an issues
by how u remove admin ?

I created my local universe, not having access to the F9 “give item” by default, I used the option “set user permissions” giving Admin rights to my character then made the same manipulation to remove it, In both cases I am forced to shutdown my local universe. Once the admin option is removed and after eating the cheat loaf I get the message “Connectivity issue”.

Here how i set Admin mode or remove admin rights:

i can confirmed on this issues

1 Like

it crash the server

1 Like

@vdragon for visibility :blush:

2 Likes

Okay, I can see that it does show the unplayable connection, so it’s been added to the bug database.

Presumably you gave the character the loaf via F9?

1 Like

before hand yes

1 Like

Exactly :+1:

But if you use the “user permissions” menu and choose admin (pic n°2) i need to shutdown the server to have the perms enabled (pic N°1 Admin activated) same if you need to go back on “None” permissions .

When we create a local universe we start with no perms, i suppose if you, as an admin, give a cheating loaf to a player and he eat the loaf it cause a crash server.

no need to shutdown, what u need to click return to mmo then wait few sec to let server register u logoff, then join universe

1 Like

Thanks for the tip , I appreciate :+1:

yw i learn that after logoff to mmo test and dont login to quick, otherwise u get error message u still login

1 Like

Is Andsim_gaming channel on twitch your ?
I see on live you use the Admin mode too, after seeing the last video on @Jiivita 's channel it seems it’s better to use developer permissions instead of admin, the F9 is enabled also in developper mode.

yes it is you are right
i see still have debug menu on it
after switch developer

1 Like

console on that mode wont work

1 Like