Testing 249: Melee Weapons, Shields and Local Universes - continued

Shards still great for smaller portals IMO… but the compact oort in large portals will take much of the pain away from the constant refueling needs.

5 Likes

You must be even more excited than I am @Soju-VB

1 Like

That will be actually good if i make my megabase on Houchus. Will have a huuuuuuuge portal.

1 Like

Bob is now going to live his pipe dream of a FULL cow hide house.

2 Likes

Since I am on a break and I only have a single 1x2, this is what I’ll be doing xD. Thanks for the info!

Edit: Somehow I didn’t read “900” compact oortstones and I thought that was 1 compact oortstone only. I was telling myself that’s too op lol. Still 50 of these should be more than enough for the time being.

2 Likes

Yeah, compact oortstone works out to be the exactly the same amount of portal fuel per rough oortstone used in the crafting compared to fueling it with shards. The only change is that it allows much more fuel to be placed in a portal than before.

2 Likes

New block / liquid?
We only have Lava, Water, Primordial Resin and Petrolim. How will Oil be used? What will it solidify into? Hard Butter?
Or perhaps we can lubricate the machines with it?

Regards,

1 Like

I am interested in knowing why we have 359 skill points? Why this number specifically? I just tried activating all the skills in one page (except some where you have to choose one or the other) and I ended up with 13 extra points. Even those skills where you have to choose one or the other, they are all worth the same (5 skill points) so why the extra 13 points? New skills will be added in the future?

Also, not looking to start a war (haha) but I wonder why have the devs shifted from the old view of limiting the characters’ skills to basically becoming superoortians?

1 Like

Sorry, thats a typo, Oil is the internal data name for Petrolim. Will update the note

6 Likes

This is getting insane!!! Amazing work team!!! :grin::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Please don’t poke the god damn bear when it comes to a promise like that being broken; it’s too cruel, too brutal.

I WANT THE SUPERHERO SKILLS! oh ffs this pear-clutching thing keeps passively-aggressively not saying “please don’t use all caps” dammit the bear is wanting to poke back

Is there a list somehere of all the things being figured out about this… update? My local sandbox UI doesn’t have the universe creator option to go explore all this stuff myself.

D: I was hoping for Butter for making :cookie: s ( ;.; )

1 Like

it is all on the testing server.

Wipe wipe wipe…wipe wipe wipe…shake your wipe…shake your wipe!

:joy:

1 Like

Wait instead of Bosh! Can it be Squeeky (O.O)
And Question with the new Lvl system are there new level Emblems above the health Bar thingy

2 Likes

I just checked with the latest patch, but my skill points were assigned with 249.1 already. When all skills are at max, you will have 359 points used. With patch 249.2, I was able to add points to 2 new skills and ended up with 367 points assigned.

1 Like

I’m sure there’s plenty of hydrocarbon-based substitutes for shortening out there, it’s the logical next step after plastic STORAGE JARS (cue monty python skit) to further improve our collective lot with plastic FOOD. Perfect for lo-carb lifestyles, just mix in some vitamins and various powdered water vegetables.

1 Like

I am soooo looking forward to being able embrace the power of “and” with game design instead of rapid skill point cleanses. Flow is such a great feeling when playing a video game.