Testing 249: Melee Weapons, Shields and Local Universes - continued

Can anyone see TESTING865 in Published server list?

~59w for full 10x10

Yep, can see it in the list of published servers (unable to join due to password though).

2 Likes

Removed the password

Thanks I removed the password can you check the connection to see if it is stable?

Server publishing seems to be working pretty well.

2 Likes

Interesting because I just hit Join and it went in fine. Ping is ok right now…

1 Like

I removed pass just before you connected.

2 Likes

These are totally not fun the reward ratio is currently way imbalanced, though i wonder if post update that will change with the skill point increase.

2 Likes

@james any plans for a standalone server.exe?

Ten characters

3 Likes

I missed that

Will PS4 players be able to connect to user published servers?

That’s a nice addition. I wish they do the same for a regular spawn of color cycling exo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uhm…

4 Likes

Thanks­­­­­

Let’s get real. The only people who are gonna benefit from the new levelling up system that is coming,is players that are scripting on pc with multiple characters hitting blocks all day. I thought it wasn’t allowed but most of us know that key players in the game do it all the time. @james. Is there gonna be a crack down on players scripting or are we just gonna look the other when when they start trampling over people who can’t script.

4 Likes

Dripstone? :thinking: something to do with goo or pigments?

1 Like

dripstone is the internal name for goo

5 Likes

I kinda like that(dripstone) better than goo. Thinking a little more about it :thinking: it even kind of explains itself in the name. Dripstone…

3 Likes