Testing [cplusplus] 1: Initial C++ build of Boundless

all other games i have 60fps or more
edit 2:i started on “testeu1” world and had only 30 fps all time, now i going throw the portal on the capital to “testeu2” i had now 60fps… i going back to eu1 and still have 60fps… now i understand notzhing more :slight_smile: but ok i have now 60 fps, why ? i dont know, but i have.

@Predatoxic now i have time, i start boundless now
edit: ok i see for 30 seconds a name tag near the capital from @Bokke, @Thorbjorn42gbf and 1 name name tag i cant read fast enough ^^

and i found 1 bug, the cooper grappling hook has no animation and no wire

@Saint_X You should have more FPS.
I have a Intel i5 3.2 ghz processor and a really old graphics card (AMD R200 Series) and I run a solid 60 FPS with no lag.

With everything on Epic. Sorry for the double post. I am on my phonr at the moment and the edit button doesn’t show up

i have addet a edit to the last post from me, something is buggy but i dont know what :wink: but atm i have 60 fps

who is vtgplus, or why is direct in front of the portal on testeu2 a beacon with him as owner ? ^^
for the portal go to testeu 1 capital

I’ll be in Hagwig in about 10min,then I’ll go to Lapis if anyone wants to join the expedition.?

Where are the properties? I’m finaly getting the beta, but I can’t find properties

Lapas and hagwig don’t have the new features ^^ there are new worlds for the beta

1 Like

The new worlds have better names though, so creative

Yeah I know! Must have taken the whole team to come up with these names.

1 Like

Ohh,ok I was mistaken…thank you for the info.

Where is everyone hanging out on? Or am I late to the party?

Which server are you on?

Cause we have some people hanging around the capital of the first eu server, when they are online. Sometimes they are a bit farther away.

EU server 1 crashed out a little while ago - seemed to coincide with me placing a beacon. Not sure that was the actual cause, but it was a bit suspect!

I’ll come back on and play for a while longer if it’s up again

1 Like

They look a lot like slices of citrus now :o

2 Likes

Can someone tell me what world to use,because I can’t seem to find one… :triumph::triumph::triumph:

Holy ■■■■ the performance! Getting 55-60 fps at 4k (!) on my 780 Ti, with everything maxed

3 Likes

Please help me!!!
I want to play!!

Try to re-install the game with the c++ beta selected. had an error too. i could not found anybody on the two worlds … after talking with @Saint_X he told me his two worlds are named completely differently. after i’ve re-installed the game everything worked fine and i was able to connect to the correct test worlds.

1 Like

thank you for optimizing it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to say, for me, this release is a god-send performance-wise. I have an ageing 3GHz Core 2 Duo, 8Gb RAM and Radeon 5800 HD g/card. With the C++ update, B< now runs with max settings at around 30fps - which is damn good for such an old machine (yes, I seriously seriously need an upgrade!).

Even with only 30fps, I barely notice any slow down or juddering - probably because it just doesn’t seem to happen!

I tip my hat to the devs :boundless:, you have easily surpassed my expectations and I’m now more confident that I can enjoy all that B< has to offer without having to immediately rush out and shell out for an expensive upgrade! Fantastic job all round. :clap:

11 Likes