Testing your Sovereign ! specially for Mining

The two sovs i mean are called No Rocks for rubies 2
And
Radama

If its possible i would like to Test them for rubies If its private you can write me Personal but they seem preety well for rubies but thats only the Numbers more important IS the concentration of IT .

Here a result from a Test yesterday in a sapphire Planet

Will do a Test for a Diamond planet later today too.

If Need a Tester for Mining let me know thats what i can do best in this Game :grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

This was pretty decent for rubies

2 Likes

No Rocks for rubies 2

Great Planet for rubies :+1::+1::+1:

If want to Open a Portal Grab a token on Pharaos Network on cardass , several Mining Planet already connected

3 Likes

But I want to know what planet you did the sapphire test on. Especially if it was one of mine :smiley:

1 Like

I believe those are Novaria’s Ruby planets :smiley:

1 Like

No IT was Not you your Planet, the Test i did i know the Person and Like i Said in the vid its a private one meaning Nobody can visit IT without permission .

If you want me to Test yours let me know the Name and from where to Access.

Greetings Turrican2006

1 Like

Houchus 1 - Beladriel for Emeralds
Shedu Tier - Bat (emoji for bat) Sapphire Mine

Via TNT T5/6 hubs

3 Likes

Hiya Turrican! Yeah, No Rocks for Rubies 2 is mine and you are absolutely welcome to mine it whenever you want, everyone is!! :slight_smile: There’s a second one as well should be No Rocks for Rubies (test 1) I think is the name I gave it, that one will only be around for this first month though because #2 turned out better (imo)

I’ve been a little bit distracted with other craziness ever since I finished mapping them so I haven’t gotten around to portals yet sorry about that, but I will get on it as soon as I can :slight_smile: Thanks so much for checking it out!!

If ya wanna check out my Topaz planet I think it’s just called Topaz Test it’s a T6 Shock in the same general area :slight_smile:
Have a fabulous evening!

6 Likes

Will do tomorrow :+1::+1::+1:and let you know the Results :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Will do Test it tomorrow too and let you know the Results too :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Have a great evening :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I think i am gonna roll this and see what comes up… rubs hands can’t stop myself…

5 Likes

Portals are up and running for both Ruby planets as well as the Topaz. They’re on Viking Diamonds which is accessible via the Valhalla portal hub (Serpenserendi path).

I will have other portals up at some point as well but not likely until I decide which one(s) I am keeping. I’m low on the Oorts lol.

Anyways, all are welcome to come mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

First Test done Here IS your result :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Will Test them tomorrow have done only two planets today Had Other RL stuff to do and now going to my late shift…

@Chicula second Test done vid IS uploading…

1 Like

Beladriel tested for Emerald s :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

@Chicula

I used 9 t6 diamond speed hammers

(18k dura) maybe you like to look how much hammers turri used, to see how much dura he used (hammers)

This is what I’ve got:

3056 emerald
4k soft coal
600 middle fossil
200 big fossil
700 iron

I’ve started farming when turri was done… I mined on the same place as he was mining. So I only took what’s left…

3 Likes

Hi is IT possible to get atlases of your Ruby planets ?
Visited No Rocks for rubies and was No good First 3 areas .
Visited then Miereka with highest percentage but mined 100 rubies less in 1 hours even IT has 25k more would like to have full Atlas and try again.

But Sometimes planets that have more percentage does n t have to be better found Out that the concentration IS Most important.

But its great for silver !!!
If you Go to that hight

Topas Test later i am exited

2 Likes

Absolutely, heading to each now, will put free atlas in each planet’s portal room :slight_smile: Sorry, meant to do that already!

1 Like

Atlas ready for you for all 3 planets.

Have fun! I’m excited tor the Topaz results! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, also, Mirieka is @Chicula’s Ruby roll, she’s working on the atlas for that one as well.

1 Like

Hi did tested Topas Test now.

I ve done a commentary vid please watch IT i Hope IT helps
Don t be angry with me :innocent::innocent::innocent:

3 Likes