Thank you boundless! (happy to announce some news!)

I say peer-RA-cuh-ris

Does it have anything to do with the Greek King Pyrrhus? He was a beast.

In all fairness I am well ahead of my grade
Iā€™ll spare you my ego this time :smirk::wink:

There is something beautifully ironic about the dissonance here.

3 Likes

good old original William or Wilhelm

Or Tealā€™c lol

1 Like

Ik, I purposely did that therefore the :wink:. Says who video games donā€™t teach you stuff.
Me to the press when they asked my secret to success: well i learnt it from some nice people on the internet

post cant be empty

2 Likes

Hidden it is hm

1 Like

My family had a short conversation with me about the name Wilhelm a while ago and the result was, my great great grandpa with same name was an unlucky man and died on parkinsons disease. So my mom meant, rather not, not that it has some bad omen.

1 Like

My name is William, my fatherā€™s was William and his father was Eugene lol

But my family in Germany all the men are named Wilhelm.

Oh and my Great Aunt is named William lol

1 Like

If weā€™re doing ā€œName it after ME!ā€ then Iā€™m forced to propose Jake.

:rofl: Iā€™m guessing you havenā€™t discussed it yet.

2 Likes

Are you the snake?

If anyone gets this reference then welcome to middle age :sunglasses:

tenor

1 Like

Wow, really dating yourself here. These days itā€™s all about ā€œSo Jake, whatā€™re you wearing?ā€

EDIT: stop editing your post I canā€™t :heart: twice!

2 Likes

tenortumblr_m95svb0l0y1rziwwco1_250

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yesterday/Today (29.April) has been an anniversary for @HOST and me kinda :slight_smile: itā€™s now exactly a year that Iā€™m living in the Netherlands :astonished: time flies! I can remember how I woke up next morning and felt little Benjamin for the very first time in my belly :blush: he was crazy active and how strong already! It was like a change from 0 to 100, and @HOST and I knew, it must have been because he finally arrived in his home :relaxed: it been an awesome year, even we went through so much trouble! Thank You so much @HOST for allowing me in your life! I Love You so endlessly much and canā€™t imagine my life anymore without You or little Benjamin :heart: We gonna have many many years more to come, fighting together, living together, life filled with much joy and love - we are a family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

What many of you guys might not know, when I gave up my life in Germany back then and decided to live with Host, Iā€™ve actually never really kinda ā€œmovedā€ to the Netherlands. I left the country with two cases and a baby in my belly :slight_smile: to this day, my sh*t lays still in Germany at my family :laughing: someday, right? :slight_smile: Iā€™ve got everything I really need, here in the Netherlands. My little own family :heart:

16 Likes

We Need more Adorable Baby and Host-chan Pics has da baby taken its 1st steps huh huh huuuh me love Cuteness, Give da Baby a :cookie: From Baby Cookie (^-^) lol

2 Likes

Baby Benjamin is since few days 7 months old :slight_smile: not quite ready to take his first steps ^^ but he rolls around and rotates and tries to grab for all them things outside of his bedā€¦ we needed to remove the babycam because it gets dangerous :smiley: he balances very well and once he figures something out, you better not dare hinder him in his training maneuvers! In that speed it will not take long and heā€™s able to rob, crawl and sit without any support! :grinning:

4 Likes

Couple more years 'til he starts robbing you for real :wink:

4 Likes

They grow up so fast šŸ„²

2 Likes

not gonna lie, this got me emotional, the reason I waited a bit for a reply.
thank you too for being part of my life @May-L04 Iā€™m proud to have you and Benjamin. you both are a blessing, your amazing! and at some point we get your stuff sorted and moved :slight_smile: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes