Thank you boundless! (happy to announce some news!)

Tut tut
:roll_eyes: lol

3 Likes

Such good news to hear! Wish you all the very best =)

Congratulations you two!

2 Likes

how about Pyrrhocoris?
legend says an actual portal to another dimension will open when a living person manages to pronounce it correctly :smiley:

7 Likes

I just call you firebug in my head :wink:
But I think it’s pronounced like pyro-chorus… I like bugs haha

5 Likes

Congratulations you two :baby_bottle:

2 Likes

Love hearing love stories like this names I suggest:

Fabella ~ Little Story

Filia ~ Daughter

Fillius ~Son

Z

2 Likes

Back in the day of us being PC players. We played, Dark Ages of Camelot and my daughter was our number 1 crafter at the age of 6.

Z

2 Likes

first of all! thanks everyone for the kind messages and support and name recommendations so far :heart:

hahaha funnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… xD

i like my name more :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you @bucfanpaka ! :heart: not a huge fa of that name (probably because im dutch) lol

:joy: :joy: :joy: :pray: Oortian might be a good name right…

X_X’’

i do like Marcel tho :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah i love Oortimus too! thanks for the name bro

YEP! :relieved:

thanks for the kind message and words mate!
jack=no
James=no
Terrance is a nice reccomendation so is leeam, we ask the community to see if we find anything we like also say we come up with a name and if we see it pop up more times it would be nice.but each name could always get a twist ^^, once again thank you :pray:

it wont be to long either YOLO right…

host maybe …

it has been recommended multiple times now that a in game wedding should take place lol,
only if we could hold tags next to our names…

thanks a lot bro much appreciated!
and yeah i heard they do that as well, and i wouldnt mind lol

awwwwwww so kind, i think a few mentioned now already, i will look into it and see how things will work like that ^^

thanks mate :pray:
regards,

thank you bro :fist_right: :fist_left: much appreciated!

definitely,and thank you so much!

thank you bro! and yeah he will be well trained to take over my job at some point ^^

**thank you so much tricky :heart: :hugs: **
as for the name i have mixed feelings… take away the J from Janus, what do you get,cough
it might be giving sjit at some point LOL!

lol nope xD funny though :joy: :joy:

noooooooope

thank you kindly ^_^‘’

to long but nice try on it :slight_smile:

thanks bro always nice to hear something from you! :heart:

thank you! and Fillius ~Son sounds like a illness lol, just me?

7 Likes

Np :grin:

To far right :joy::rofl::joy:

Anyway im third generation “Tom”… (yes officially).
But every one keeps calling me Tommyke…(10y of correcting didn’t help so why bother :wink: in the end)
“More to the point please” :wink:
Marcel is a good name so please go for that one and not Oortimus the kid probably won’t stand a chance with that name…

–might be a good middle name—
No no no im kidding… :grin:kind of…
Srr ill stop now im the worst :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Congratulations :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Just don’t name the baby… Fuzzy Bear :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

Hey could be good nickname my father gave it to me so not the worst one of the bunch just don’t call him cipianb
P.s mainly give him a buzz cut as a hair cut so fuzzybear fits better​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wink:

Wow!!! I’m so happy to read that!! Congrats to both of you!

I would use an international name… Wolfgang, Claus.

1 Like

An international name is the goal :+1:
Good ideas my friend :slight_smile: but I’m not a fan of Claus and in my family exists already a Wolfgang :slight_smile: I want an unique name for the baby that doesnt exist yet in the family, it shall write its own story ^.^ thats my thinking :smile: otherwise yeah I would call him also Marcel :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Use mine!! Dubbanz :smiley:

How about “Moortecai”? Oort is in there :grin:

We can call him “Moorty”

Name should be something in reference to meeting each other at dks mall, since he made it possible :joy_cat:

• Tana
  • Initials of DK
  • something with mall in it like Mallory :joy_cat:
  • Matt (almost mall)

Congratulations though

2 Likes

Congrats again!
Some Sanskrit suggestions below which still sound fairly western but have nice meanings .

Deven, like a god
Jai, the victorious one
Lai, the beloved one
Mani, a gem/jewel
Tej, light lustrous radiant

2 Likes

You guys should name him DK

But not really. Don’t do that.

4 Likes

André — sometimes transliterated as Andre — is the French and Portuguese form of the name Andrew, and is now also used in the English-speaking world. It is a variation of the Greek name Andreas, a short form of any of various compound names derived from andr- ‘man, warrior’. The name is popular in Norway and Sweden.

its also works for belgium/holland just dont add 3000 our you gotta shake it like a polaroid picture

1 Like