Thank you Developers and Boundless community "orrian"

I would like to start by thanking the community of players and their kind words of encouragement over the last week. I had many negative experiences that I was and had been dealing with for some time. Over the last week I have been in contact with development and many of my concerns were addressed. Thank you for that developers. I do at this moment feel the rules and CoC is being taken more serious and I could not be happier.

For these reasons I have decided to stay with boundless for the unseeable future.

While the last week was a blast playing some random games with guild members and chatting it up it is time to get back to business.

Once again thank you everyone. I was truly touched and appreciate all you have done. Hope to /wave at you soon

Tomorrow Iconic Guild has a major annoucement. Please stay tuned.

35 Likes

I have never felt favored beleave me. Everyone should be treated equal.

7 Likes

I’m glad to see you back. When you wrote that you were leaving I personally felt we were losing someone in our community who matters. Your Iconic community events are so fun, and it shows that you play for the community, and yourself…

TBH I have no idea what life is like on Biitula… and for that I am grateful. I do know how it feels to love this game, and how it feels to want to walk away. I also know how it feels to have stayed and to be nothing but happy for that choice.

8 Likes

great to see you staying on…the boundless universe will be far richer with you in it.
(saw you yesterday hard at work on your new project…looking good! :ok_hand::boundless:)

4 Likes

Great to have you back, Orrian. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back!
I didn’t poach anyone while you were gone, I promise

5 Likes

Didnt even knew what was going on but… happy playing

4 Likes

I don’t know the situation at all and I have avoided that planet since day 1. I am glad that it seems to have worked out and that reason and rules won out over other motives.

Don’t let anyone act as if there is a ruling or favored class in this game. The pendulum swings both ways and the devs just want to promote global equality and fairness.

6 Likes

I would say it might be good for him but you always gotta remember theres 2 sides(mad side and pleased side) in these things.

. Just guessing here obviously

1 Like

I interpret those two sides as annholes and idiots. lol

But for real tho, I agree with Ginabean, the boundless community would be lacking without your motivation to build and lead a community. We are an MMo without NPC’s and any given mechanics to design communities, and therefor people like you are needed.

2 Likes

Yeah but being real in this situations the un pleased side will always say that the others got special treatment :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Im not taking any sides here but, even donkeys should get justice.

What ive learned through my journey in this game is that trust no one.
Its easily the best advice that has took me where i am now (at least how i see it ).

People in this game can be real snakes.

6 Likes

Lol didn’t know that expression could be used in english too

I just like to know whole story not just half of it. Thats all.

1 Like

Glad to have you back my fellow oortian… boundless wouldn’t be the same without you

5 Likes

Happy to see you back in game @Orrian for all the reasons already told, and @Buugi stop trusting people is a a sad thing

2 Likes

im sure there are two sides of war… i mean its clear that someone seeked the community attention all along every time there was soemthing going on…

Here is someones post clearly publicly declairing war… and in the end started to cry about it and “left” … so buugi is right if there are two sides of the story… you only heared the side that was attention seeking

3 Likes
  1. Welcome back @Orrian

2. @Conkuur post being flagged is completely ridiculous and abuse of the flag system

4 Likes

Obviously i am

3 Likes

you always are, but you are even more when there is a statement that proves it :wink:
im always ashamed that for my feeling devs and worldleaders make decisions based on the screamers instead of the rules… thats how it feels for me right now

2 Likes