Thank you, from Boundless HQ!

Not sure I can get them sent before Christmas now but in the new year I can lol :joy:

Oh do you want keyrings too? Hehe

1 Like

Wonderstruck: Granting my pants hating dream since 2017.

Edit: Here is to hoping for a pantless 2020. :beers:

6 Likes

What’s the “magic mike” for the UK? Or strip-o-gram?

Sorry but that just seems wrong lol. Maybe an extra small adult would of been better :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We also received this beautiful Disney calendar from @krasniy today! Thank you again :blush:

18 Likes

You all are sincerely Welcome! You all have given me alot of happiness playing Boundless… I am grateful for you all’s dedication and hard work!

Merry Christmas!

12 Likes

All these people getting the devs stuff. Guess I’ll have to send a keg as a thank you!!!

3 Likes

Can I just donate money for y’all to get a round at the nearest pub. Probably be easier than trying to figure out what liquor to buy y’all :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Live-streamed boundless HQ bash? Pub crawl? Lol

2 Likes

I have some scotch headed their way to be delivered soon!

6 Likes

You the man!!!

What website did you use? Wonder if they have blantons :thinking: tho it’s hard to find even for myself :persevere:

1 Like

@FireAngelDth

Free delivery too! Though oddly my prime membership doesn’t apply in the UK.

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/PQ030911734GB

3 Likes

I wonder how you pronounce this:

Yn Cael ei Gludo
Rhif olrhain PQ030911734GB
Your item has reached Jubilee Mail Centre and will now be sent to your local delivery office.
You need to be 18 or over to take delivery or collect your parcel. So, if you look under 25, please have your valid passport or driving licence ready. Rydym fel arfer yn disgwyl dosbarthu eich eitemau i’ch cyfeiriad rhwng 8:59am - 12:59pm

How is this a word. It has no friggin vowels.

3 Likes

That’s the Welsh for ya :laughing:

2 Likes

The ‘W’ acts as a vowel :laughing:

1 Like

Oh of course :blush: haha
Should arrive some time in the next 4 hours according to Royal Mail :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks again @DKPuncherello! It’s greatly appreciated :blush:

2 Likes

Np! Hopefully at least a few at WS like peaty scotches (I figured a bunch of brits would appreciate that more than an American scotch like JW)

I looked to see if I could find lemon cakes on Amazon but all I saw was the option to buy a dozen boxes of Betty Crocker cake mix haha

4 Likes