Thank you, from Boundless HQ!

:weary: Iā€™m in the states tho maybe two years from now. Next year is very busy

1 Like

Well if you make it here thereā€™s one waiting for you :grin:

5 Likes

So now we know the address.
We can do pants riot. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

During this pants riot, are we wearing pants or not?

6 Likes

No those are going to be our banners!

2 Likes

Itā€™s a pants riot. No pants, cool pants.

:joy:

6 Likes

So are pants leading the riot?

5 Likes

So is the idea we keep mailing them pants?

Done! Merry Xmas gag gift :blush: James will be the proud owner of a set of Ā£0.69 childrenā€™s jogging trousers shortly. Let me know if it actually arrives and Iā€™ll send you guys an actual gift haha. Hopefully he takes it in the good humor it was intended :blush:

9 Likes

Thatā€¦ is good joke fodder, but Iā€™m not even going to touch it. :angel: :wink:

Iā€™d love to mail them some of the local flavor, but I doubt a jug of moonshine would clear Customsā€¦ :rofl: (We DO have some good breweries around here - but the moonshine they might find more handy, especially when we get rowdy here :laughing: )

And if weā€™re gonna be creepy and mail them underwear, I guess Iā€™ll up the ante and finally post this (thrown it at Hello Games a few times but not here) - so here ya go, Wonderstruck! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22330_screenshots_2011-05-23_00001

6 Likes

Fun fact: you can order alcohol by mail in the UK on amazon

@james @Leahlemoncakes can you PM me wonderstruckā€™s phone#? I promise not to share it, itā€™s just for delivery purposes if Iā€™m sending alcohol. Any particular favorite whisky around the office? I like laphroaig myself.

5 Likes

If youā€™re really feeling generousā€¦ :flushed:

Perhaps a nice cognac? lol. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Iā€™d buy them a used car with vinyl decals first
The boundlessmobile!

6 Likes

This sure is an interesting community :sweat_smile: lol

8 Likes

I could imagine how entertaining a meet-up would be, with all you allā€¦ I mean, weā€™d probably end up with the lot of us getting tossed out on our ears from whatever pub we hit, but I suspect it would sure be fun! :rofl:

6 Likes

I put my own phone number on my order with their address had no issues at all and mine was Amazon :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Now I have the address will pop in for one next year :wink:

3 Likes

Ppl be crazy

Iā€™ve never bought a bottle of alcohol that was more than a few hundred. And then only once.

3 Likes

Yeah, just think how much Guinness you could load them down with for that!

ā€¦ Of course, if they had access to hundreds of kegs sitting in the break room, it could mean a delay in future updates. And perhaps some very interesting bugs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Iā€™d drive that!

4 Likes

@DKPuncherello Get this design printed on badges and send them 2 dozens. Whoever is late to work has to wear it all day - and we get to cause a pants riot :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

11 Likes