That moment When you..... [Fun thread :D]

I use a modified PS4 controller with paddles underneath that you can program to be any of the other keys. Holding the creep button or swim up are then easy!

1 Like

Even using the normal buttons it’s not hard to do. Tho I do use one of my paddles for jump when I remember I have them lol

I’m using keyboard & mouse but I’ve been looking at those Elite Controllers with the paddles. They’re pricey but a possible, worthwhile investment in the future.

Sometimes I want to change characters but I absent-mindely click return to sanctum. Then I exit the left portal and realize I never changed characters

7 Likes

It’s not awkward is downright abysmall.
It’s in the most inconvenient position to have to be held.

It really should be a toggle.

1 Like

You might wanna go and give a +1 to this thread that, Biv started then… :wink:

1 Like

I have a habit of falling through glass floors. Somehow I magically run over the only space where someone missed a glass block, and they’re almost invisible unless you really look for them.

6 Likes

It’s almost like they miss one on purpose… Not that I’d ever do that… You can’t prove nothing!

Actually, I did fall off legendville the other day… Was looking to the side at an interesting shop and fell off an unsecured edge… Managed to grapple the ground though so was all good and also the underside of that place is very cool

3 Likes

That moment when you’re building and try to break a block but forget you have your aoe hammer equipped :persevere:

12 Likes

That moment when you’re brainlessly running from plant to plant on a lava planet and realise there was a giant hole in front of you :smiley:

3 Likes

And maybe you had hard chiseled all that blocks…

1 Like

I did :pensive:

Also forgot the design i made so had to start over lol

When I see a resource i need on the wall of a cliff a ways away. So i shoot the grapple to it and halfway through my swing, I switch over to my diamond hammer.
and laugh as I bounce my head off a few rocks and fall to my death…cause my hammer was in the same hand that the grapple I’m using is in.

3 Likes

That moment when I equipped a 3X3 hammer with the random trigger quirk in my settlement without thinking. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’ve managed to fall off Legendville a few times. :flushed: One time I didn’t have a grapple and somehow survived even though I didn’t hit water.

Had a few embarrassing deaths in Ultima while trying to climb stuff.

Random silly moment - I warp home to find somebody hanging out at my house. Literally. Hanging off the side of my building with a grapple. So I wave down at him from my roof. Just one of those silly moments you have to see.

2 Likes

That moment when you’re directly on top of a hot spot and start mining straight down safe in the knowledge that your way above the lava level only to suddenly hit void and see lava all around underneath you as you fall into a large cavern :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:

4 Likes

I almost had that on Vandar yesterday! But due to the lagfest the last few layers of rock reappeared before I fell down. Lag FTW! :joy:

4 Likes

Hahaha that’s my luck too! Dang you Vulpto for ending my ruby runs prematurely and taking 75% of my tools durability! Haha. (It was a 25% loss of durability every time we died)

1 Like

Yeah I sacrificed so many skill points to get rid of the death penalty because of that, it was pretty harsh :slightly_smiling_face:

Finally a good lag outcome😁 it’s usually the death of most players.

Yeah, but getting back up to it is a pain haha