That moment When you..... [Fun thread :D]

I have two TMWY:

1. Are mid sentence typing or deep in the menu and hear a hopper on his 3rd and final leap toward your head.

2. Are well into a meticulously planned build, but still have a ways to go, and hit the budget on block mesh count.

5 Likes

Youā€™re up too late, so instead of right-clicking to read the debuffs, you shift-click a forged gem tool stack, and lose 90% of your wallet. But hey, thereā€™s a feat for that.

4 Likes

When you find out you have exactly enough blocks of two different materials to finish the build and you donā€™t have to do any more mass crafts. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And then realize you have to make the ceiling two blocks higherā€¦

7 Likes

That moment when you are gathering mindlessly for glow caps fungus and you see something glowing in the dark so you run at it and swing your axe just to realiseā€¦ itā€™s a cuttletrunk sleeping on the ground :face_with_head_bandage: it hurts so badā€¦

3 Likes

That moment when you are looking on raxxa for mould blocks and you realize that there ARE NONE! (insert dun dun dun sound clip)

1 Like

okā€¦ be shure youre sit down before readingā€¦

last gleambow event i saw this rainbow colored iceā€¦

i thought it was a meteor tailā€¦

i had a ā€œnice ideaā€ : colored ice + white gleam= the colors that im searching 4ā€¦

so i spend hours and days to swim around and bash that iceā€¦

every day, sometimes 8 hoursā€¦ (got chests full of icy ice)

a few days before the event was ending i saw someone running over waterā€¦

i thought damn, this must be james or jesusā€¦ a few moments later, reality hits me hardā€¦

it was only this event buff foodā€¦

oh boy, it was a shameā€¦ but no time to get angry about my faults, must do the event.

now that some time goes by i can laugh about itā€¦

imagine my face as i realized about it, so much work and time 4 nothing :-)ā€¦

(ice ice baby)

4 Likes

:rofl:
maybe they are one and the sameā€¦

1 Like

The moment that sticks out the most is when my mom and i were building our orb farm on Norkyna. I had to go home to get something, so i warped home, grabbed, i think it was my chisel, and ran back (through tnt) from Beckon to Norkyna, set my portal to go to the farm, walked through only to realize i portaled back home. So i run all the way back to Norkyna AGAIN. On my way there my husband called, so by the time i made it, Iā€™m on the phone. I set a portal walk through and guess what, Iā€™m back homeā€¦ I was s so mad at myself.

4 Likes

That moment when you see the results of a rental world where you had the bright idea - ā€œHey! Lot of nice new colors have been unlocked lately. Letā€™s add 'em all to this one. Plus a few totally random ones Iā€™d like to farm. Results couldnā€™t look TOO bad, could they?ā€

Yeah. Yeah they can. :woman_facepalming: :face_vomiting:The only saving grace is the planet is named Sheogorath, so folks might just figure I was trying to make it look, erā€¦ zany, to be kind. But will be nauseated nonetheless. :nauseated_face: :joy:

10 Likes

That moment you think ā€œMY NEXT PROJECT WILL BE SMALLā€. And you plop down a square of 2000 plots and go big againā€¦

Or that moment that you think no more loads and loads of terraformingā€¦ followed by plotting 2000 plots and having to scoop the water away in all of themā€¦ (before you can even build)ā€¦

6 Likes

That moment when you finally get home after a long hard 12hr shift, strip off your dirty work clothes and change into some civilian clothes.Then sit down in your big comfy chair, open up the forums and see how everyone is doing.

That warm, comforting moment of peacefulness.

5 Likes

This is more like, for me and especially lately, lots and lots of moments. :woman_facepalming:

Tell myself I need something at one of my bases. While at the base, totally blank out, get back to where I was, realize I forgot to get it. Even when I made a trip just for it. :frowning:

2 Likes