That moment When you..... [Fun thread :D]

I constantly break various blocks in my town, trying to fend off mobs with iron or gold fist.
Keep telling myself ‘no more fist fighting inside my beacons’ but to no avail. Old habits die hard. Fist over bow still wins in a heat of a moment.

5 Likes

That moment when you redo your workshop and move your portals/items then wonder where the hell everything is when you go to their old spot

5 Likes

Embarrassing says you. What I saw was me kneeling down to log out and you stuck your oort rump in my face. And this after

I am afraid that I will have to build a large jail to house offenders such as yourself!! :policeman:

7 Likes

I am seriously laughing hard out loud at my desk right now again. :rofl: I LOVE Boundless!! Haha, I get so many smiles from y’all!!

… And no jail in the world big or strong enough to contain EVIL PAKA. :smiling_imp: Muahahaha!!

Next mooning won’t be so accidental I think… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

So many times lol

2 Likes

That moment when you jump off the hunt platform without your grapple equipped and have to frantically find it in your inventory as you plummet towards the ground…

Happens more frequently than I’d care to admit :laughing:

12 Likes

Building a huge farm, then realizing I forgot to use ancient corruption on all of it as planned​:thinking::confounded:, and I build well contained modules smh.

1 Like

I point left allll the time! :joy::joy:
I started just typing the /wave command… fewer moons. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

The Moment you fall to your death when grapple breaks lol

4 Likes

That moment when you forget your solidifier totem before going to that new exo with lotsa goo (goo’s spawn rate is increased by lava)

4 Likes

I will break ya out Paka!

3 Likes

Thanks - and then we can BOTH moon him on our way out, hehe! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That moment when you forget to check and clear your extractor and repair it for the next few mass crafts of ancient essence over night

4 Likes

The Moment when you log in and james-chan is there lol Thankyou for Visiting @james :cookie:

6 Likes

The moment you know there is danger behind you and you just walk blindly backwards in to it. Have the lava burns to prove it.:wink:

2 Likes

When you don’t realize you’re talking to people on an alt they don’t know and they’re just like… well aren’t you friendly noob

4 Likes

This is why i first ask if they’re new lol :joy:

2 Likes

At least it doesnt cost coin to warp home anymore

1 Like

that moment when you try to make a Dune on alcyon on Scratch but fail. There is no way i can limit the jumps!

1 Like

I have now fallen into the same pit someone has been working in (maybe??) In one of the capitol areas…not just once, but today I managed to find it yet again!. First time I had no grapple with me and couldn’t dig any blocks of course…so warped out. Today I had my grapple and it still sucked haha. Never again!!..hopefully.

1 Like