The Awkward Miners: Now Hiring Miners and Crafters!

They got a nice system laid out, super easy and hassle free to drop off goods for the kits. I even got my own office (well for me and the foreman that drops off the kit) :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey pants we do welcome new players and we’ll try to help you get started

Sorry I didn’t have a forum account so I wasn’t keeping up with the request for this below is discord link to all things awkward.

New mining center opening soon. Thanks for everyone who has helped support the new mining group!

2 Likes

Omg that looks dope! Nice work, and props to the architect.

1 Like

All credit goes to awkward and alastair!

1 Like

Hot damn. I’ll have to give them my regards if they there when I make my delivery tonight.

2 Likes

I’d like to be a miner. How we do this?

1 Like

Awesome sefer, being a miner is an excellent career choice. I’m happy to give you a tour of our mining facility. You can find us on planet maryx as well. we are located at the capital so you should be able to follow the compass or ask for directions in game. Let me know

is there an easy way to the capital from PS hub?

Ultima hub is a bit easier. Just take the Eastern Planetary Gateway, go to the maryx portal, then go through the city center portal. And boom your in the middle of the town where the facility is located.

From PS Hub go to Till. The large portal at the back

Awkward miners is a great choice for anyone who is looking to make mining experiences more constructive while yielding amazing rewards. Each hammer coupled with the brews and food will easily net you a gain on every hammer purchased. More positive benefits include being able to mine in harder areas in relative safety since you can easily work around lava flows, and the amount of resources outside of top tier metals and gems can easily be bartered for increased spending cash around the hub stores. Two thumbs up really enjoying helping out a team that really enjoys the experience of the game!

1 Like

I am thoroughly satisfied with what Merlin is doing by providing people to obtain gear that is hands down some of the best stuff you can get in the game, and he is helping people in more ways than just this. I feel like you missed a life lesson where if you have nothing helpful to add you should probably just keep reading and move on. I think it says a lot about your maturity level when you feel the need to behave in such a manner. I don’t see you offering new players a leg up I only see posts you make about pay 2 win and land claim issues which shows where your head is at. I feel like you should just play the game and offer less of your opinions.

3 Likes

I will be playing all day if anyone would like a tour.

1 Like

I second this. To be completely honest I was a bit skeptical about it, but decided to give it a shot, and is by far the BEST investment I’ve made in the game thus far and probably will be for the foreseeable future. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Hello, I was referred to you by TimTomato, I was reading some of your posts, an was very interested in your leveling technique as well as helping with the mining. Please let me know how I can get more involved. Thank you so much for your time!

Hey Lokii, sorry for late response. I’d be happy to give you a tour of the mining facility and a run down on the co-operative portion of our mission, including mining bundles and resource trades.

Hi Merlin i want to change for a bundle. how can i contact you guys.

Hey Dark, happy to give you a tour and shop you how our operation works. You can find access to the mining center from the Till Portal Seekers exit -> Till crossroads shop -> Awkward Miners Co-op. Let me know if you have difficulty finding it