The Awkward Miners: Now Hiring Miners and Crafters!

Hi Merlin. I’ll try to stop by this evening if you are free. I have most things needed except for power coils/advanced power coils for crafting if you have a higher need for that. I have access up to Titanium gear for mining to start as well.

Definitely, stop by tonight and we can give you the layout of the co-operative system. There is always someone around, but if i’m there i’ll gladly give you a tour.

Hi All! I’m thinking of requesting a bundle. Just wanted to make sure that the cost is 125 gems. Or are there tiers of bundles?

Two weeks ago, I traded a shimmering orb for a special 4 item bundle. They have been great in gem mining.

Here the result of mining in Shedu Tier. I have two hammers, one single target hammer has spent about 1163 (1637/2800), & the AOE hammer has spent 511 durability (3089/3600). With them, I have mined a total of 189 Rough Emerald.

Exchanging a bundle with gems now requires 125 gems and 36 shimmering orbs.
I have calculated their market value. Rough gem is priced for 400c+ in basket. Shimmering Orb in basket is around 300c.

125 Rough gem x 400c is roughly 50000c - 60000c.
36 Shimmering Orb x 300c = 10800c.

The total exchange price for a bundle is around 60800c - 70800c. That is roughly the price of Emerald Heavy Hammer with AOE, DMG, and Durability boost currently on the market. This bundle is a cheaper alternative of the marketplace, as you get a durable hammer that can last two bundles, and food as a bonus.

The farming cycle in pursuing this offer is also reliable. You will eventually accumulate more quality hammer as finish each bundle. You can sell rock blocks, and you get exp as well. For me, the investment needed is time and a good tolerance for gem mining and foraging.

Hope this simple analysis helps others to get more miners for you to contribute to this process.

1 Like

Thank you for the review! We are rapidly growing our cooperative with now more than 20 miners, 3 foreman, 1 superintendent and 3 forgers actively crafting bundles.

We are still recruiting more miners and people wanting to get involved in guild activities. You can find us at the capital of maryx. As you mention the price did increase from 125 gems to the gems +36 orbs due to difficulty maintaining a steady supply of crafting ingredients.

1 Like