The "Caretakers" Guild Recruitment / Project Updates

I’m glad you have found us, thank you for your compliment :smiley: I have noticed your build a for a long time. You can visit our village anytime you like.

2 Likes

Wow thankyou I will come by soon.:smiley:

Greetings, everyone.

I just want to bump this post to recruit new members to our themed settlement, The Etherian Woods. If you don’t know who we are, one of our popular shop is Fantasy Tree. We now has a market plaza that connects to Biitula PS hubs and the Legendary Hub.

Our shop lot is only available to our guild members and it has specific rules.

1. There could only be one type of shop in the market. So far, we have
  • Tools
  • Gathered Plants
  • Trunk & Foliages
  • Chiseled Blocks

Alternatively, if new members want to open individual shop, you can design one in your own plot, and setup a portal linking the plaza to your shop.

1. Shop design should be fit into the Etherian Woods theme. We built around nature, preserves trees and integrate them into the design.

With more shop, we hope to increase foot traffic into our village. Please do contact us through our Discord channel if you are interested :slight_smile: The Caretakers

2 Likes

On another note, we also wish to attract builders to build public facilities in our village. In this case, it’s not necessary for you to settle in our village. We have a lot of empty plots surrounding the lake and they are waiting for for new homes and public facilities. Any public facilities will do, a cafe, a library, bathhouse, fishing pier, etc.

We only require you to present your proposal in our discord channel. Please do be mindful that this is a themed settlement, and we appreciate design that would enriched our natural theme.

If you are interested, you can check out these empty plots in our village. We have these beacon named “Plot’s Available”. If you have any questions, tell us through discord or in this thread.

Beautiful road waiting for players to settled in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Loving this bridge which crosses the east side of the market, nice job to whoever made this.

4 Likes

Today, we are showcasing The Mushroom Kingdom Shop by @Soul-Drop

His shop sells different plants from around the world that you can use to decorate your plots! The Branch Channel Fungus is tedious to collect since they are only available underwater. The Spineback Plant and Traveller’s Perch are both a rare encounter in my experience.

We’ll appreciate it if you come and support this humble shop :slight_smile: If you want to relocate these plants, don’t forget that harvesting them requires a shovel and Gathering Epic.

3 Likes

Hi. Im a gatherer maniac u need. What do i do to join? :smiley:

Join our discord here. https://discord.gg/3zh3X2f
Although we are not truly looking for gatherer now, but we are looking for new members :slight_smile:

I have built a pre-made house for new members of our guild to settles in.

It echoes the design of a previous owner who has gone inactive and his house consumed by regeneration before we have the chance to reclaimed them. It’s 4 plots long, and 3 plots wide. About 24 plots are needed to claim this house.

I’m pricing this house at 10000c and you don’t have to pay the full sum immediately (for accomodating new players who has no coins); or you can help me collect 9 stacks of trunks.

Please do contact me if you are interested :slight_smile:

Edit: as of 20 Jan 2019 This house is available again, after an owner move in and out. Repricing the house at 10kc

5 Likes

Today, I’m introducing everyone to Fairforge. You can reach his shop through a shop portal in Biitula PS Hub.

It has been opened for three weeks now. It’s stock ran out quickly due to it’s cheap forged tools. The owner, Aorion, has trouble refilling his stock due to angry RNG God, but he maintained his low price point because he’s willing to giveaway his time to collect the required materials.

You are very welcome to purchase his tools and support his endeavor to run Fairforge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m here to promote four new shops since our last update :smiley:

The Coil King, famously known, is selling Advance Power Coil! We are very thankful that he has chosen the Etherian Market for his outlets.

Coral Rockstack is selling refined rocks for 2c each, a few are on sale for 1c. You are welcome to make a purchase, especially for the newly released decorative Marble and Mosaic Blocks.

Stral’s Trunks and Trees is a shop selling trunks and foliages. You may find trunks and foliages of various types and tints in this shop. It has a portal connecting to Treetops Store in Gyosha Mall.

Bittertrunk is the newest store among the four. The shop is selling monster loots (milk glands, blood, tallow, bones) and surface resources (inky leaf, reactive lamella, fragments, beands). This shop has a portal connected to [PS] Biitula Portal Hub.

We are grateful for those who include Etherian Market (Portals via Gyosha Ophin) in their shopping location. Everyone of us appreciate every purchases that would make the settlement thrives.

We are also thankful for everyone that visit our settlement and gave us wonderful comments. With the new update, it offers possibilities for new facilities to be planned. We’ll update the thread here as we finish such projects.

The settlement is always accepting new residents. If you wish to join the settlement, please do contact us via The Caretakers Discord Server: The Caretakers, and we will attend to you as soon as possible.

2 Likes

New Portal Locations for anyone who would want to come visit or check out the stores:
One is in the PS Biitula Hub, the other is in PS Gyosha Ophin Hub

Also new progress has been made on the town overall:

7 Likes

Coral Rockstack is opening an outlet in iLLumiNaughty Footfall Co-Op.

I’m selling Refined Rock in various tints. I’m putting everything I can sell for 1c in the outlet and one shop stand for other tints that is usually sell for 2c in the main shop.

iLLumiNaughty Footfall Co-Op is a brilliant idea by Gina for shop owners to gather footfall together. If you are interested in owning a shop, please do read all about it in this thread.

1 Like

Just wanted to stop by and say your city is really nice. I could wander there hours

2 Likes

I started the game with the Caretakers 3 weeks ago and I am pleased to announce the opening of my store in the etherian market.

Etherian Dreams - The Garden offers you all the varieties of grass available in game to satisfy and inspire your creativity. For cooks you will also find bags of rice or oats.

You will also find a portal that will take you to my main store connected to the Gyosha Mall where you will find mainly products from mining at very affordable prices!

3 Likes

We have finished building our Guild lot in Aquatopia Guild Sanctum. You can get there through Ultima Hub > Aquatopia Embassy > Builders Faction (Arte Intera) > Guild Sanctum.

So far, we are the only one finished our lot. It would be great to have everybody finish theirs, and hopefully, We will get a more obvious portal for new players to come in and checkout the guilds.

2 Likes

Got good newz ilegend crew came by to start the build
and we fixed the leaky roof :+1:

1 Like

Really nice