The Castle in the Sky (Laputa)

The main area you see when you climb the chains is now done :slight_smile: I have started building a hunters lodge where I will house my alts and set up a shop :slight_smile:

5 Likes

looking good man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is a link of how to get to Laputa from Bitula!

1 Like

The Hunter’s Lodge of Laputa is now up! Got a few shop stands inside with spoils of hunting! Come hangout and say hi!

1 Like

Second level of Laputa is going up now!

Second level is complete! Need to chisel the walls down now. Also starting to set up the portal network on the first level! Let me know if you want a shop on Laputa!

7 Likes

Here is an updated video of Laputa!

So a lot has changed!

The second ring level will be a thorn maze (designed by @Bryethewizard) with a glass bottom to encourage multiple people to help each other get through. (I will be holding a community event when it is complete with teams running it against each other!)

Out the portal to the left is a small cafe area with tables, chairs, lanterns, and decorative wood floors. How fancy :wink:

Out the portal to the right is my giant piggy bank! He will house my valuables and eventually be the shop where I sell gems and whatnot!

Straight out the portal and down the stairs is a small little viewing area so people can look around!

Let me know what you all think!

Ughh you reminded me of my fave band Hiatus Kaiyote… check their song Laputa about this if you care to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess I should buckle down and grab more thorns then… I have a tenth of what I’ll need…
I’ll have a request basket set up in Point Alpha(the portal next to the PS portal in aquatopia) and by own home base Perrin Tower(which can be accessed from my home in point Alpha via the portal there) for anyone who wants to take some of my coin :wink:
Edit: Shameless as this is, check out my maze in Perrin Tower for cool prizes. There are two “hidden” shop stands there with forged tools for 1c! Good luck and bring a light!

2 Likes

Soooooo… its official! I’ve finally gained warden title back! Finally. I’m looking forward to building the maze so we can finally hold our first community event!

3 Likes

Is there like a mathematical equation you guys use to make circle shapes? Like for going from 4 blocks to 2 blocks 4x to 1 block 6x?

https://www.plotz.co.uk/minecraft-sphere-generator.php

visit that.
there are others like it, but that one is nice.

1 Like

Omg yes, this is getting me hot and bothered :crazy_face:

HI, i want tell you that i also wanted to build Laputa. i am so happy because i am not alone. i am architecture student and also studyng 3d modeling, so if you are doing this work now, i can help you.

2 Likes