The Castle in the Sky (Laputa)

Hmm. If you built it yourself, you’d simply have to remove your plots/beacons on whatever island you’re letting someone live on, and then they’d place theirs down. Or, if you want to conserve your own plots, people that live there could simply build their own little islands nearby.

1 Like

What’s the name of that block editing program ? Looks interesting.

Magica voxel. It’s fairly basic and easy to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thanks, I love simple and open source.

Come Friday night I’ll be playing quite alot to try to get a few plots together to start on the lower sphere and wall outline! Cant wait to finally become a “real” boundless player!

1 Like

Magica Voxel… I’ll have to look into that. A place I can actually learn to do things the right way before wasting countless hours :sob:

1 Like

It’s definitely helped get a good layout of what I need to do!

I’ve set up a discord for anyone wanting to help with the build or mats!

1 Like

I am now building Laputa! I am on Maryx -527N 1808E Alt 85. Come check it out as I build it up!

3 Likes

i’ll pop by tomo and check ya out. :wink:

1 Like

The lower sphere is nearly complete. It’s taken almost 1k metamorphic stone just to build it! Cant even imagine how many thousands of blocks it will take for the walls

The lower sphere is now complete! Images to come once I get home from work also.

I have also built a chain that anchors Laputa to the river I am building above to allow access as people were building dirt stacks to get up lol

Here are the chains

Here is the lower sphere!

5 Likes

Here is the beginning of the wall and towers. Now I need to build them up! And maybe chisel a little

8 Likes

Wall is basically complete minus some chiseling, just need to finish the floor and put in some gleam and lanterns! Then on to the second ring!

5 Likes

You did a great job on the chains

1 Like

Thanks! Hope to add a portal or shops soon!

Loving the chains, I’m looking forward to seeing the end result!

1 Like

will have to check that out sometime (seeing as im a huge miyazaki fan :heart: )

1 Like

Please do :slight_smile: I’m currently working on trying to figure out how to build the crystal with chisels… dont know which to use haha. The first level is done now though!

1 Like