The Castle in the Sky (Laputa)

I would NOT recommenced building there though

thats good to know that it is at least possible haha

side note, can you build water elevators? like a bucket of water that you drop and the water flows off the side and you can swim up it?

I mean, if you put 5 points into blast atmosphere protection you’ll survive the atmosphere for a good long time. Then I or someone else could build a portal in there to the local portal seekers. Step into a portal leading into a peaceful world, then youre all good.

And idk on that one, never actually got around to making a bucket, lol

Worst comes to worst, just have cloud platforms that you can grapple onto the bottom of. Or spend a quick 100c to warp into your base. I do that a lot actually, mines just a long trek from the portal seekers on my world.

i wouldnt build there, probably on a more “welcoming” planet haha

don’t blame ya. if I get around to making a bucket I’ll let you know. I bet its possible, I know with natural water it is.

Water elevators are a thing just fyi!

2 Likes

Basement expanded, back to settlement status after refurnishing, 250 oort shard crafting… Sounds like a good stopping point for the night.

But you can’t place water blocks if you don’t get some by the devs. Previously they were given only to tursted gamers because of the capability for missuse (flooding neighboring beacons for example)

1 Like

It’s Laputa not La Puta. One space makes a lot of difference :smiley:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to play in 4 days! It’ll take a while to get all the mats for the smaller version but I look forward to building it!

I can’t wait for y’all to join. PS4 players build a lot of hype for it since it’s just coming to them, gonna be such a huge increase of players

1 Like

I really hope so. I know a few people who are buying it so that’ll be fun. Cant wait to see the new planets they’ll release with all the new players

Same. In fact I might decide to move to one of those new planets. I could use a bit of a location change. Where I live isn’t bad but idk. Just doesn’t feel right.

2 Likes

I like neighbors :wink: let’s see how long it takes me to build up the lower sphere for laputa when it launches haha

I wouldn’t be sad with a nearby, small Laputian themed sky island. You remember all of the smaller islands in the opening of the movie?

1 Like

Yeah! I was thinking of doing islands like that that others could live on

That would be awesome. 100% support there.

1 Like

So how would that work? Obviously it would have to be built, but does someone else put down their beacon and claim an island?