The crosspost club

Also, if there’s anyone here that has a Twitter account & I’m not following you yet, please lemme know.

1 Like

Boundless is in the Steam Summer Sale - #SteamSummerSale a great tag to use now! :smiley: Half off :slight_smile:

Official tweet - https://twitter.com/playboundless/status/1276218344564195333

Here is my own - have an ask about it there in reply, if any wanted to throw in a recommendation- https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1276207353831084033

2 Likes

Just makes me bitter it’s on sale yet again on steam. Cmon guys! Ps4!

They’ve said they can only do it a couple of times here & there (IIRC)…maybe they are waiting until the holiday season or after an update or two?

1 Like

Afaik it’s never been done…

Its at least been done in the EU. But who knows the stipulations on them. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah that was EU only I guess.

Still, clearly it’s possible to have games be on sale on ps4, even Indy games.

Definitely possible. Maybe they are worried you are right and it will bring a metric ton of people in right before they do a pass on the base systems of the game and want to keep the impact down? Could you imagine them trying to create rental planets manually for 5k players? James and Ross would die of sleep deprivation.

Bumping this for a backwards cross-post, Twitter to here! :wink:

Giveaway of a free Boundless copy to one winner for National Video Game Day, read Tweet (click on parenthesis to open it) for details! :smiley: Promotions like this from companies on Twitter are a very nice mutually-beneficial thing, helps spread the word and gives you a shot at a prize, another good reason to sign up there even if you don’t want to use your own info.

3 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

This is worth a bump to this thread, I think! :smile:

Good one to share if you know anybody who might want a copy of the game - or if you might want an extra yourself! :wink: I put this on Reddit as well.

Since giving this a bump anyways, might be worth mentioning too: I remember the farming update got mention from Playstation itself, probably worth keeping an eye out with this update too, any Tweets/posts from big outlets like that very worth sharing. Not just for getting new players; some players who have been lapsed for a long time might not be aware of the update coming, could help bring some back if it gets back on their radar.

1 Like

Ill start checking the steam forums more. Find them pretty toxic though.

1 Like

I ALMOST did a new thread for this but might be better to use this one for it?

This is a great new piece the Square Enix Collective just wrote up - :slight_smile:

Here is the Tweet on it; I think both are really worth sharing for those wanting to spread the word, and the Tweet is a good one to comment on! :wink: -

2 Likes

It’s a little weird all their videos and screenshots are from EA

Therka and munteen

More importantly their main image has clothes on the characters, pretty misleading…

@Leahlemoncakes

2 Likes

Or just release that next week and we’re good.

1 Like

I’d call it catfish gaming

1 Like

1 Like

hes just special

Personally I think catfish are kinda cute

1 Like

Nicer than the Atlantic wolffish yea

2 Likes