The future of host

Just set up a GoFundMe.

Why you ask

I say WHY NOT!!!

4 Likes

@ardele the laptop is from 2016 (msi) last year I already had some issues with it, it could not handle boundless and streaming software at once , reason I went to geforce now cloud gaming so its not using as much resources

That’s a great idea!

Really sad Host :frowning: I hope you get a replacement ASAP

I already start getting withdraw symptoms
It’s been 2 hours

3 Likes

I kinda don’t want to also because it’s my problem

1 Like

So…lol

People like to help others with problems, if someone wants to help then let them.

3 Likes

THAT! Exactly Couldn’t have said it better myself

3 Likes

Imo, I would start a budget PC build on PC parts picker and then set up a gofundme and link it here. You might be surprised how many people are willing to throw in some money to help.

4 Likes

I am so sad to see this. And sorry that happened. Hope You get to have tha chance to come back some day. :heart:

1 Like

Are you in the UK or US host?

Edit: or elsewhere cos you know, other countries exist lol

1 Like

i will think about it :thinking: thank you

@ghandymarshall netherlands ^^

1 Like

ahhhh Floor Jansen land <3

P.S. OT my dream vacation would be Giethoorn :slight_smile:

But do a gofundme or something, See if the community can help you out. If you need/want.

1 Like

@HOST get some vitamin D bro you deserve it. You might just find a new love for the outdoors hahah.

#onceboundlessalwaysboubdless.
I’ll be waiting in the shadows for your return.

1 Like

https://shadow.tech/

1 Like

Argggg damn :wink:

Very frustrating when stuff breaks especially when you are on very limited funds.

Sadly all i can say is “suck up the Dutch pride” :wink: even though its more than that for us :wink:
And let others help (Even though its yet an other thing we can’t :expressionless:).

Anyway i hoop we see each other again in game.
For now it’s the forum game :joy::rofl::joy:. Same as me most of the time :wink:

2 Likes

That sucks and the update was coming out tomorrow

2 Likes

Sad to hear @HOST
Hope you ll be Back soon :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

And there are those like me to who like having you around. If a GoFundMe pops, I’ll throw in at least $50.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear, hope you are back soon! :frowning:

1 Like