The game feels dead

sweet sounds good. i will go check it out once i find it haha

1 Like

Portal at PS Gyosha or Quark.

1 Like

^ PS Gyosha Ophin hub

and there’s a large portal to the mall on the bottom floor of shop portals in Ultima / Finata.

If you PM me where you are, I don’t mind helping Uber you there :+1: :oncoming_automobile:

2 Likes

I went and checked it out and its a nice mall. and so big! How do you own that many plots? lol I will want to build a shop there if that’s cool. I probably wont today but in the next couple of days. I want to get stuff together so I dont have a crappy looking shop lol

7 Likes

I earned some of them by leveling up and to get more I bought some cubits. I mainly just built the roads/structure. The shop plots are owned by diff players.

Some people seem to build their shops in one day :open_mouth: and some are building them over time, as they are able to.

Whenever you’re ready, stop on by :+1:

3 Likes

like my shop haha… will be open sometime in 2019 @majorvex :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Or in another mall/market that is thriving like New Leyden Market! Always people running around there, always someone to talk to if you want. And more and more people are settling there now as well (in New Leyden, they aren’t squatting on a shop spot! :slight_smile: ) which makes it become busier every day!

Nah, New Leyden Market, I tell ya! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both are good… I’m just more familiar with Gyosha Mall… I can say I have read on the forum positive things from both… so either or will be a blessing to setup shop in

3 Likes

No squatters at Gyosha Mall. Lots very active, happy, passionate merchants earning coin. :shopping::shopping_cart:

4 Likes

You all could come over to Legendville also, Mall is expanding nicely. And we are the #2 city in the game, so Great City footfall :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I felt this way before I moved. Turns out the remaining population has conglomerated some. Check out portal seekers Grovidas Te, Ultima shopping hub, New Leyden, Gyosha mall, all those shopping centers have fairly busy cities around them. But yeah I feel you, this game would be on a whole other world if there were a few thousand active players. I mainly play with my guild/group, but meet a fair amount of strangers in the busier areas. There’s a lot more to do than build houses, I’m not much of a builder myself, I enjoy going on high level hunts with the group, gathering and mining, participating in the economy. It wasn’t until I got some skill points invested and started exploring the t4-t6 world’s is when the game really opened up for me

We usually have around 8-10 people on at most prime times. Sometimes it peaks pretty high. They have moved a lil closer since Guilds was released.

Nice mis-quote :wink:

As I said, no squatters on New Leyden Market either!
Also lots of very active, happy and passionate players running shops at New Leyden Market!
And more and more people moving to New Leyden city to live there or set up their workshops! Am sure, just like Gyosha City, hmm? :slight_smile:

(am not exactly sure why you replied to me with this, LOL)

i couldn’t find your town. I looked for a while too, no portals anywhere marked for it.

I just went there for the first time. I jumped off just to see xD I lived too lol. It’s a sweet spot!

1 Like

You welcome anytime. Always something going on.

Someone should set up a Portal Hub for Malls only! I know Ark’n’Arts has (at least) New Leyden Malls and Gyosha Mall, as his New Leyden portal is right in front of my portal to VillaMarrs.

It’s VERY handy :wink:

2 Likes

Keep looking, He has one to Legendville mall too :wink:

3 Likes

Nice. That puts Ark’n’Arts right at the top of the evolutionary heap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A Shopping Mall Hub Hub …

reminds me of Ship Shipping Ships, shipping Shipping Ships …

2 Likes