The Gemporium (T2 Forge Coils @ 1c each)

Looking to prepare for the upcoming Forge? Well do we have you covered! Refined Amethysts have been unlocked!

Selling

• Refined Amethysts @ 2599 each

Buying

• Rough Diamond @ 112c each 500K + coin in the basket
  • Soft/Med/Hard Coal @ 6/16/56c each

PSA
Don’t settle for less! Come on down to the Gemporium where you can sell your tech at some of the highest prices!

Basket out of coin? Not a problem we’ll be refilling it every day at a slightly higher rate over the the next week!

2 Likes

From Boundless Discord earlier today!

Don’t settle for less! Sell your Ancient Tech at some of the best prices at your friendly neighborhood Gemporium! Like to dig? We’ve recoined our Barbed Grass Seed basket with 200K coin @ 8c each. Feel free to dig or even flip away!!! We have also upped our Exotic Earthyam Price to a whopping 60c per and have refileld our Rough Oort Basket with 200K coin at the best prices!!! More pies on their way.

3 Likes

Us watching the competition decrease there asking prices after previously boasting the best asking prices like:

Ore Refilled
Tech Refilled
Some Sales Prices Lowered
Most asking Prices cough at the same relatively high prices cough

If there’s a basket you seem interested in that missing coin just PM me on discord :hugs:

5 Likes

So I very much so dislike bragging, but I also very much so dislike when others have the “I’m the best of the best” attitude. Much more in our shop stands, just too lazy to grab it all.

Stay humble guys…

1 Like

Challenge accepted!

1 Like

glhf 10 letters.

Sorry to bump so many times in one day, but I want to get this out for any last minute builds!

With the announcement of release, we’ve got a little under 2 months to put together any builds that we were trying to complete. Now that the pressure is on we would like to pass on our mats as quickly as we can so that anyone working on a large personal build like @Simoyd and @AmandaPan (go check out their build, YouTube channel twitch stream, like, comment, subscribe follow, just kidding about everything but the build part) please let us know!!!

How you can help us help you:

Message me on Discord or here directly.
Include the following:

• How much muscle you need
  • How many mats you need
2 Likes

Thanks for doing this @slyduda! I’ll try to get you some numbers for the materials I need, but… maths and I don’t get along. :roll_eyes:

For anyone who doesn’t know, I’m working on the Hive in Epsilo. I’ve got a Discord channel set up for it in the Cuttlepunk’s server for anyone that wants to help out or just follow along. You’ll have to get past the guard bot though. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Sorry for hijacking your thread :grimacing:)

3 Likes

The Gemporium
Has lowered the prices on many of our goods! Go check them out as our once most expensive goods steadily approach 1c each… Sick of paying 4010c each on each of your Diamond Bombs? Come over to us where you can get them as low as 3500c (hand traded) and 3800 on stand. Sick of paying 2099c for each of your Diamond Tools?! Come on over to where you can get this stuff for under 2000c. *

As a wise man once said, “Any contenders?”.

*Prices on signs will appear higher than actual prices as we’ll be changing these dramatically leading up to release.

Oh and I forgot to mention… Oort Shards @ 8c each

4 Likes

The Gemporium

The end is near! Currently, we’ve got a lot of stuff that is going to be erased in the void. We have 3 individuals who we are working with to hopefully accomplish their builds before the impending doom. We don’t want to stop here though! The Gemporium is running a promotion until 1.0. All of our Forge Machines and Coils will be hand traded at the low cost of 1c each! That’s right:

All Forge Tech @ 1c each

This is our last thank you to all of you guys who have been helping us since the inception of The Gemporium. For those of you who would like to purchase them at a full price we have placed them on stands as well.

Please! Don’t be shy. We have the capacity to gift about 200 people with about 5 T2 coils and we are still purchasing the necessary items to craft them moving forward. Hope to see you in game :blush:

3 Likes

We will be doing things much differently for the release based on feedback that I’ve received over the last few months, but yes you can expect the Gemporium brand in the next life. Never once to this day have I gotten tired of the game and I don’t expect myself getting tired anytime soon. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Woah hold on there! Looking for some Advanced Forge Coils?! Well we got em for 1c each hand traded at the Gemporium! PM me if you are interested!

1 Like

Still hand trading Coils and Forge Machines for 1c each!
Oort Shards @ 7c each!!!
More empty baskets recoined with more than 2 mil with asking prices higher than our competition. Go check it out.

2 Likes

Do you have access to some other machine t2 coils? I would need some to end my project.

I’ll message you tonight or tomorrow to see if I can throw them at you for no charge since it’s for our build :blush: . PM me how many you need of each. @Gorillastomp

are ya gonna have new doors on sale?
especialy trapdoors

something beside wooden doors i really wonna see all types before wipe

Unfortunately, I can’t fully commit to that. My work schedule has gotten a bit busy and I won’t have time to work any additional items into the shop :frowning: I will be putting some of our inventory that I know that I won’t touch in the next 2-3 weeks so that others can use it to craft some of the new items. Forge stuff I am stil playing around with though :blush:

2 Likes

well if ya do got some put them on display for me :slight_smile:

I will do so for everyone :hugs:

1 Like