The Giant THANK YOU Thread!

Thought this would be a nice time for us to thank all the different people in the community for all the different things that they do for us. Feel free to add yours

3 Likes

:wink:

7 Likes

Thank you:

Van Goos paints weā€™re going over and above the Call of Duty to make our transaction awesome.

Grim50G for the great tools!

Aenea for all those 3x3 hammers!

Conkuur for all those crazy chisels i need all the time.

Fallon. Tagris. And all my good friends in our Portal Seekers guild.

Jordy for picking us!

Majorvex for running the Best Mall in Boundless!

Host for all the inspiration.

The folks over at Dgen!

Dkpuncherello for all he is doing.

Darthpain and RTGā€¦

Hashmalash and Ultima for all your kindness and friendship.

Riscx , nikki, and kristie, grim50G, etc for always for always brightening up the days during the pandemic.

To the Devs for not only giving us a great game but also during these troubling times giving us a place to go to have fun while the rest of the real world seems not-so-great at the moment.

There are many more but this is getting long winded lol

WHO ARE YOU THANKFUL TO???

6 Likes

Iā€™d like to give one BIG shoutout to all of you maintaining any Portal networks

Portal networks are something created and maintained by the players that actually CHANGES the game as we know it. Think about how different the game would be without ANY portal networks, makes u think =P

U the real heroes!

7 Likes

So, so many thank yous to give! :slight_smile:

Our mall/market owners/coordinators for all their work - @AeneaGames @DKPuncherello @majorvex @ginabean and more - and our portal network owners for sure - all the wonderful folks at TNT, PS, ect. :smiley: Canā€™t imagine life in the Oortiverse without you all!

@AeneaGames - An extra thanks for so much help and being a great friend!! :slight_smile:

@georgegroeg - For all the trades, portal help, contributing so much to Boundless with his artistic talent and humor - always impressing me, and giving me some good laughs!! :grin::+1:

Content/video/tutorial creators and streamers - I had tagged a bunch of you but I tagged too many for the post! There are so many of you though just as well perhaps as I donā€™t want to leave anybody out! Getting the word out, and helping their fellow Citizens.

To our incredible dev team for giving us the wonder and escape that is Boundless - now more than ever. :slight_smile: I can never express enough gratitude to you all for your work!! You all are the best!!

5 Likes

@Crete
Holy smokes! That you meatball?
Wow! I super glad to see you! Welcome back!

If you ever need anything let me know. Wow, I havenā€™t read your other posts but if you want land in nixia just say the word haha

3 Likes
4 Likes