The great Oort recession of 2019

What do you all think will solve this?

1 Like

Ignoring it and move on :+1::grin:

12 Likes
  • more variation in creature mob behaviour during meteors might get more players to hunt
  • more different creatures, warp wraith, ground basher and that thrower one added to meteors might do the same
  • changing the drop rate of oort, due to ornamental seeds being added other items drop less on exo planets
  • mineable oort or other ways to fuel portals or to get oort
  • more players!! then more will hunt too!

Hunting more… :bulb: haha :slight_smile:
Ive recently started doing a few solo hunts just to top my supply up when it gets dangerously low.

Would also love the new oort tools (if and when) to maybe give chance of an oort drop from mining certain other resources?

3 Likes

Is there an oort recession?

3 Likes

Isn’t oort mining being added in next update?

What is an oort recession?

1 Like

I’ve been finding it a real grind recently to get Oort. I’ve got a few other games that I’m wanting to play, so my motivation for hunting has lessened.

1 Like

I’ve stock piled a bunch. But I need to do a hunt soon. I don’t like going into my reserves.

1 Like

An Oort Gold Rush. There is much money to be made for people willing to bring the Oort…

1 Like

Time to tax Portals… clearly they are sucking up supply! :slight_smile: . Maybe reconsider our ORTA contract…

What recession? There’s plenty of oort out there, if you take the time to hunt for it.

4 Likes

I don’t see a problem, If you are willing to go out and join public hunts, it is quite easy to get oort, You don’t even have to do much as stuff typically gets killed quite fast, just keep up with the group and run around with your favorite style of loot stick.

5 Likes

This. I’d hunt except it’s the same mobs as a year ago - and only 4 mob types

How about a machine or recipe, that converts an item into oort. Instead of coin, resources could be converted to oort
What is oort? Where does it come from?
Maybe the converted item could add some lore to the game to answer these questions,

1 Like

I do think there’s a problem. Oort cost is going up (and will probably continue to rise) and it’s pushing out the smaller guys. We can’t afford to have yet another reason why people burn out

1 Like

Since I now have less to worry about, I also feel less reason to make stuff to sell, thus less reason to log in. Also I wanna build, but since the build I wanted to start last week would sooo be better with the new blocks I am waiting for the update to drop, so I’m barely playing at the moment…

If you need Oort… You could go hunt it :scream:

5 Likes

242 rough a day? yeah, no thanks!

2 Likes

I want to know if the smaller guys that are being „pushed out“ are running 1x2 portals, or they are trying to overextend and run larger portals.