The great Oort recession of 2019

This isn’t confirmed.

1 Like

3cu6vr

9 Likes

I can think of things I’d rather do, some involving needles and eyeballs.

2 Likes

That’s about an hour a day. I can see how that would be mind numbing though. It’s why I choose to warp around instead using conduits and minimize the portals I rely on.

Thats the attitude that makes me want to help you. 500c per stone and ill start hunting again XD

2 Likes

Is there a recession of ort… can’t you just go hunting and get some…or is it I am not interested in hunting . Could we have another way to get it…

7 Likes

Either people just aren’t selling it (they’re keeping it for personal use) or demand is higher than supply.

You can still buy it, prices are just up.

Maybe I better hunt daily from now and get some coin…:sunglasses::rofl:

3 Likes

500c a stone to start hunting eh? 550 and you can have all my shards right now :rofl:

1 Like

More power to you. I’d go batty. Between the monotony and framerate issues…

2 Likes

If you gather 180 oort per day, and sell each stone for 250c you’ll be a millionaire in 23 days.

4 Likes

I am Aussie time no one one after work so not big numbers. So all sweet

Well, then I’d just be dead. I need people to shoot things while I lob healing bombs, lol.

1 Like

I’m from uk so no hunts either except combustives

Yea but dying is the funny part…U can run around and actually u might die…Well if you play as bad as I do. Lol

Doesn’t get you any oort, though.

Reviver brew ftw :smile:

I always get over 200 ort…So yea it does

I just started to join hunts again (after 1 1/2 years without hunting) when oort became to expensive to buy for me.

Little Fun Fact:
I had a little shop exactly one year ago (Oct 2018). So pulled out my speadsheets to have a look and back then Rough Oortstone was at 300c each.

10 Likes