The great replenisher -hunger bombs

Due to multiple request i have decied put on sale 4 HUNGER BOMBS that will make you able to complete THE GREAT REPLENISHER.

As you know is a item that CANT BE CREATED INGAME ANYMORE and THE ONLY ONE that able you to complete THE GREAT REPLENISHER.
ONLY UNTIL 14/10

CHECK PRICES IN CHEMOPOLIS. RTG DZASSAK HUB. Good shopping¡¡

2 Likes

I Can’t find this, is chemopolis a planet or a shop?

Got to RTG Dzassak but no bombs in the scanner and I don’t see a sign on a portal…

EDIT Found the portal, bought the bag for 1.2m

Thanks.

2 Likes

Although that achievement annoys me to no end, my addiction to lavender gleam is my downfall, lol. Hope you get good sales!

Now charge 50k per use. :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t understand and what am I missing. Why can’t they be made in game no more?

They were removed as it made food obsolete basically. However they forgot to fix the objective to work with the combo healing, replenish, cleansing bombs. So until that gets resolved the only way to complete the objective is with the rare hunger bombs.

2 Likes

I’m not planning to start a service or anything, just buying a rare collectible with idle coins. Here’s the bag I bought:

171 uses calc says that’s a little over 7k/drop if you’re not skilled, buffed, etc…

Bigger problem would be collateral on the bag TBH. I have no plans to commercialize though.

Hmmm since I’m in game I’ll go see if there’s any bags left. I assume chemin was lowering prices one by one since when I was there all the other bags were priced at 12m or something.

Anyways in the grand scheme of things it wasn’t a ton of coin. Someone else has bought one it looks like, and there’s 2 bags on stands at 12m right now.

I forgot what my point was :rofl: 'sup Bob?

1 Like

TODAY AT 22:00 CET the specail sale is going to finish.

Only two bombs bags left.

Public sale finish. the remain item will be sale by private demand. make and offer if interested.

10 coins and that’s my final offer!

2 Likes

good luck then…

1 Like

NEW CHANCE OF GET YOUR HUNGER BOMBS and complete the GREAT REPLENISHER.

LAST 2 ITEMS ON SALE FOR THIS WEEKEND AT A LOWER PRICE.

COME TO CHEMOPOLIS AND BUY THEM AT CHEAPEST PRICES.

Too steep for me unfortunately :disappointed: ah well

Whats the price?

I think it was 5.7mil when I checked

1 Like

Yeah i cant do that, i got 75% of my coins in baskets , i have been selling my hoardings from 5 years work it got me good pocket money…but to buy that at 5m is for me money waste…, anyways is that bomb to throw at someone or to yourself? For the “The Great Replenisher”

regardless of price, im not going to buy relic bomb to get bugged archievement that should be fixed ages ago

1 Like

the achivement…is not bugged…only the way to complete it…but…if you have the aproppiate item…it gets completed.

I actually just want to protect one :sweat_smile: I want to help preserve one for longevity. I finished that objective thanks to a kind stranger, maybe I would want to pass it on someday