The gulf of dunces

What misfortune torments the students of this apparently innocuous school?

:frog:Vielle Grenouille - DK’s Mall Ultima Tree - Eresho

14 Likes

The photos came out in the mess … lol

Looking awesome!

1 Like

Very nice build… I’m “borrowing” your lighting design!!.. “borrowing”… :grimacing:. I really like the build though. Very inspiring!

1 Like

Remembers how tough French is to learn and runs away

2 Likes

Thank you very much this is flattering. The ideas are there to be shared :slightly_smiling_face:

Believe you. Even for a Frenchman learning his native language is difficult …

For my part I was a dunce in English :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Initially i found it hard to know which noun was masculine and which was feminine. Thats not to mention that i probably slaughtered the beautiful way the French language sounds with my accent :joy:.

2 Likes

omelette au fromage

giphy-1

4 Likes

You amaze me !!! :rofl:

For accents, I find them nice, I’m not snobby. That of English speakers is adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Whatever, ha ha!!! :joy:

1 Like

If the dying French in me remembers correctly, that translates to egg and cheese. I dont know the relation between them but there are some eggs and cheese there :joy:

3 Likes

Literally: cheese omelet

2 Likes

I forgot to mention it. I like the classroom setting. Looks cozy and all especially with the black board, books, and globe thingie. Not the creepy Oorty though. Sign me up :joy:.

1 Like

I was inspired by the schools of the early twentieth century

3 Likes

I hope they didnt call the students dunces there too :joy::joy::joy:.

2 Likes

Ooooh probably. Corporal punishment was still allowed. The students were obliged to be studious and respectful. Today is the fair! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The universe of my city is in this theme of the beginning of the twentieth century.

Here is the trailer of a movie I love: “My mother’s castle”

1 Like

hmm, yeah, good old times of teachers authority:

1 Like

Yes a beautiful example!:yum:

1 Like