‘The Hunter’ Animations - Gif Collection (warning- terrifying post)

Very nice love it. Its creepy

1 Like

We hunger for the hunter…crack that whip! Only so many years, can I kill the same few mobs. I want to be, h u n t e d !

1 Like

I pity them, better prepare them to be farmed hardcore! What a miserable existence.

WOW! I’ll need to turn down my music while working in caves.

…Or wear a diaper… :stuck_out_tongue:

How close do you guys think we are to rolling these bad boys out!?

it will be after guilds, but seems like before farming… Unless the roadmap image is confusing me and they mean farming is the next one of the mentioned options… Worst case the hunter is one of the next 3 biggies to come out.

1 Like

At the rate of things my guess is January after the holidays.

1 Like

I guess they come out with the new blocks :pray:

I was told this would be a cave demon which would’ve been great in the old system where you actually went into a cave to find ores on the walls instead of digging long ass tunnels. I miss the old system. Going down into a cave searching the walls for ores while trying to avoid mobs really added a feeling of adventure. It was creepy even. Not so much now. Not at all. Ore mining turned into a boring mindless grind task as it is in Minecraft.

this will only be on the higher tier worlds like 4 and up right?

Resurrection…
Is this still happening at some point? :smiley:

According to the roadmap it’s under active development.

2 Likes

Bump… bump… I’m ready for this too!!! I think I now have hunter anxiety!! Bring it !!

:ghost:

I’m surprised that it had such well made animations years ago, but hasn’t shown any traces of itself in the game yet. :oc
I’m guessing the AI for it is difficult to make, though.

At least this one is still on the road map! So hopefully we see it soon.

I don’t know; the road map might be outdated, because Farming is still listed as post-launch and not in development. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… most recent post I could find on the hunter was months ago.Been pretty quiet since then.

So is this basically the antithesis to the roadrunner?

1 Like

The “You, Run”-er.

6 Likes

Please add it.

1 Like