‘The Hunter’ Animations - Gif Collection (warning- terrifying post)

What an incredibly expressive monster! Top notch work!

7 Likes

Ah can’t wait to see that creater in game! Although it will most likely give me heart attack.

5 Likes

death 2.0

10 chars

2 Likes

I love it. So good. I love it.

2 Likes

Now we only need a black screen coming on death with the note “YOU DIED” in red! :smiley:

4 Likes

This looks insane! I love all the character that was put into this one. Really great work!

1 Like

And now I’m terrified out of my wits to enter a cave…party up time!!

5 Likes

Getting my coal will be much harder. I got a quick question, will there be any Advance fighting mechanics like blocking or roll dodge?

Living the walls and ceiling being available for directions of approach. Be awesome to have the hunter have a long attack jump to get those hanging out from a grapple over lava.

Oh yea an ability to dig out pesky players hiding in holes sucking healing potions.

Haven’t seen @gerryjacobs post in a while! Love these creatures updates!

Hello Firehazurd and all! :smiley:

I’m back in the studio (back from maternity leave) and am super excited to be getting up to speed with the team and interacting with the community once again.

For now, I’m just getting up to speed with what I’ve missed in the year I’ve been away and playing the game. :smile:

I’m glad to be back. :boundless:

17 Likes

Welcome back! :smiley:

Edit:

that’s a DOUBLE welcome!! Now you’ll be a developer in all aspects of your life :joy:

4 Likes

Looks quite promising!

Very very true! :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome back Gerry! And congrats on the new addition to your family!

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome and congratulations. Always wondered where you had disappeared off to!

To the land of no sleep…but infinite joy! :laughing:

8 Likes

That would be EPIC!!! :open_mouth:

Sooo creepy and epic. Can’t wait.