The Kindness of Strangers

Your opinion not fact. I find that when I play everyday “most” players are still here.

2 Likes

Let’s get this thread back to its intended purpose describing our random in game moments where we have experienced random acts of kindness or perhaps have carried out one.
Today I have given away some glass to someone I met last week because I remember when we met he was out looking for glass and he showed his place and was building a glass bridge. As I finished my external walls on my build I decided to reach out and give away my excess.
Tomorrow my good deed will be to set up a shop stall and give away some stone tools as I’m now using iron and beyond :star_struck: spread the love people

1 Like

If you dont want to be put in a box with jiro dont act like jiro. Your comment was not at all constructive, helpful, or positive.
I choose not to farm mass amounts of sap, therefore I rarely have a large stock of it. Am i out if it? No. Am I complaining that I dont have more? No. Randomly throwing your two cents in saying “ur lumberjack is lazy or nonexistent” does nothing to contribute other than you trying to feel good about yourself by assuming (and attempting to assert) that you have more knowledge about sap than someone else.
It would have been much more appropriate to say something along the lines of “making an alt into a lumberjack can make sap farming easy.”
If you’re not going to actually contribute something, why bother posting it?

thx was just gonna say same thing i was shocked to see the close thread thing just clicked to read some cool heartwarming story’s :crying_cat_face:

Guess I’m going to repost my comment since some people here clearly missed it.

“I’d like to play devil’s advocate and say that Jirodyne is still a member of our community, and should be treated as such. Even though (s)he might have differing opinions than the majority of us, we shouldn’t all be ganging up on him/her and publically complaining about his/her negativity. The public forums aren’t a great place to argue, especially not like this. This thread has felt like it’s walking the line of bullying, and it doesn’t sit well with me. Nobody is being straight-up horrible to this player thankfully, but there are kinder ways to go about a conversation, even if you vehemently disagree with another player. (S)he is just as welcome to his/her opinion as the rest of us.”

This goes for every member of our community. We need to realize that everybody here is a real human somewhere in the world. Everyone here has a different, unique perspective on life. I simply wish to see this community treating each other with more kindness. It hurts my heart to see so much anger toward others because of differing opinions.

3 Likes

Does going into a shop and spending 100k Coins on Resources cause I’m lazy count?

Also not a moment in game, but helped a player in this thread earlier today:

1 Like

pls dont enable

Great stuff, a nice show of support jirodyne
Thanks for sharing!
More posts like this are welcome.
As Ninja has said we all have differing opinions so please can we revert back to the tried and tested…if you don’t have anything nice to say then PM each other instead!

Keep it constructive, civil and on topic please. First and only warning.

4 Likes

As promised my good deed for the day, set up a shop stand giving away my stone tools.
Only shovels on at the moment once they run out will top up with other ones I have lying around!
Located on Sorissi Nexus Hub.
Via PS Gyosha Ophin, then head to Kada I, then left to Sorrissi, off the platform far left and third portal from the right.

9 Stone Hammers Free of Charge - come by and collect from shop stand. Nexus Hub directions above.

That is a great idea, my son and I will be setting a shop up soon, not on any hub, just outside our bases, but maybe I can “advertise” by giving away the left over tools I don’t need, stone and copper ones.
Might go and look up players on level one planets and give them some things I don’t need, I don’t see it as enabling, I see it as being neighborly. Which creates good feeling about players and then about the game. Win-Win situation.

3 Likes

Its been two days no one has taken my hammers for free…guess there’s not many noobs like me that need it yet my shovels disappeared…but good on you for helping!

1 Like

If I need I will definitely gonna take it.

True. From very early on! It’s amazing!

Envy’s in TNT… I think hammers are still up for grabs too.

Yep we could put some gear out for sure

We should do an Oeaster Oegg Hunt

1 Like

Yes yes yes…let’s plan this and make it happen for Easter weekend

Ok ill make up 100 titanium hammers…