The "Los Mancos" situation on Arie

Alright, good point. :sweat_smile:

I think the Guild update will fix the problem of the Warden title for sure. At least I hope… ^^’
Right?
Surely the Guild update has a way for our moral leader to be recognized as such.
I guess she will make the Guild control thingy and we will have to option to ask to be added to her guild, like in any MMORPG game (like World of Warcraft and such).

Ab-sofreakin-lutely.
Shout this from the prestigious towertops.

Ive been saying this as long as i can remember.
The prestige system is not healthy for community interactions and imo is completely broken.
It encourages piles of refined blocks and punishes builds that use natural or organic looking blocks that actually look nice…
Its not just a block value rebalance that we need, the entire system should be looked at… the guild update will help but still.

3 Likes

At one point, I don’t even think that we need the Prestige system at all.
To me, the Capital city is where the Portal Seeker Hub is. This is where I’ll go to find things.

You look at a game like Creativerse, on the public world my friends and I came from, we don’t have that kind of Prestige system. We just gain reputation for making cool-looking builds (no system implied at all, just people talking among themselves). That’s how my build there became the spawn-point of our server, because everybody liked it and we discussed on a forum about making it our spawn-point. On that topic, CV is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more healthy than Boundless.
What made us move to Boundless was the optimization of the game, how it doesn’t lag, how there’s basically no loading time, how the world regenerates where it’s not plotted… but in the end, that’s about it… :worried:

1 Like

I think this article will be removed by devs soon, because of couple names mention in here.
So i want to say something to you before this article delete by them.

Don’t give up when you just experienced this kind of situation.
I know the feeling that being forced into prestige fight.
That feeling sucks.

Not a lot of solutions for you.

1. waiting to the guild patch (i believe its about to release soon)
  2. Move to the other friendly planet to restart again.
    (but i think this is kind of impossible due to your current city size.)
  3. give up a few edge plots to prevent the connection and plot most area in center of your city.
  4. Hire some new members who is interesting to boost city prestige.
    (Its hard, but when you have this kind of players in your team, at least you don’t need to worry about it anymore)
  5. give up the town identity or involve to the prestige war and win.

I know when you experienced this kind of situation is really hopeless especially when your enemy build prestige really fast. To be honest not thing much you can do now due to current prestige system.

I see that with money you buy everything, we have not done more than expand, there was nothing built and your fitness was not there, you have been trolling putting plots so that we do not expand more, part of the game is yours Mimsdo child who asks you for an area and not plot it, but if you decide it is for you and nobody can build and convince the developers to delete the plots of my friend, however you surround them with plots to expand something that is forbidden in it and yet they erase us and not you, one of two or you have pagadp or some developer is your friend, this is undeniable if it happens again I intend to denounce you, I will continue to expand, the game allows you to expand and conquer other settlements, put it on the official page of the game, but as not being neighbors of hello games this is a scam solp those who have dinerp get away with it, because how it goes so everyone asks what they want, well I ask ari e and I’m going to expand, I’ll try not to hit anyone but we go as much as we can

While I would be willing myself to help with somthing like that, I somehow dont think they want giant slabs of blocks poping up in their town just for the sake of pristigue, and its quite time consuming to dig a big enough hole to fill it with blocks.

There’s nothing stopping you from expanding, yes, but why not have a little common courtesy and think “oh gee, maybe this other person doesn’t want to be absorbed”?

What I don’t understand about the people that want to be the viceroy/have the capital city is that they just making one thing have more than the top person in all the other settlements and just connect everyone to “win”. Why not actually put effort in building your town like everyone else did and get there the legitimate way. That way we can still have separate towns.

3 Likes

then tell me why they sell a game which the pvp you have is the conquest of other settlements and when you conquer them after you have bought the game, that is called a scam, sell something that is not, please read the official page and the description of the game. game, I do not care if you ask for places, if you do not plot it anyone can build and neither you nor anyone can throw, do not unite settlements but if I build in other settlements and can rise in prestige and so I can conquer other settlements, complying with the rules of the game can not erase me, I do not ask for places if I did I would reserve it with plots so that something like this would not happen, the game without limits if you have limits and free world is for only the friends of the developers that can book without even plot them.

I’ll try to write an answer to your… uh… post. Some parts I don’t understand, though.

Our settlement was here before yours, so too was the stone canal connecting my house to the river.
The people from your settlement came in 3 occasions to plot against me without our consent because “the game allowed you to do so”.

You can’t say there was nothing there since you actually were the ones who plotted against my canal and absorbed our settlement in the process.

You can’t tell me I am the one trolling when you made a beacon called “YOU LOSE” inside the perimeter of our settlement, and renamed it after @james came, in a way to say “we’re staying here just to mess with you”.

I bought plots to prevent you from expanding right next to us without our consent, yes, I admit it. Didn’t you buy plots to make your “YOU LOSE” beacon too? I remember some of you yelling that on the in-game chat.

As for James, the developer from Wonderstruck, if you think we bought him or if you think he is our friend, well, no. Just no.

Most of the people from the Los Mancos settlement I met seem to have that mindset of wanting to expand at the cost of ruining other smaller settlement. If you think that’s a good way to play the game, you will be quite displeased, I’m sure of it.

As for the game having a notion of PvP where you have to absorb other players’ settlements… I’m pretty sure that this is just plain wrong.

Maybe because there is no PvP whatsoever, and only the player made concept of “I must have my name display when people enter the world”?

Noone is asking for “places” or for reservations to certain spaces. Hes literally just asking you to be considerate, which is apparently too much to ask for - if you see a settlement maybe expand in the opposite direction if your only intent is to absorb them and not use the land

1 Like

Yea we don’t have pvp yet. And I wouldn’t really consider i have the bigger “d” pvp.

2 Likes

Can you link me to the bit that says you can/should conquer settlements? I recall “claim resources” and “build cities with friends” and similar but no outright “Conquer other players!” or similar.

Regardless, if you read the forums you’ll see the devs know this play tactic bothers a lot of players and they are discussing protection buffers, guild alignment, changing the way settlement announcements work and so on, all to deal with this. It’s a bit of a stretch to say that’s how Boundless is intended to work, even if it did appear on now pretty old promo pages.

4 Likes

This really make me confuse.
The planet is so huge, and i guess they settle there first.
If they settle there first, why you start a huge settlement so close to them ?
(Well, if you settle there first, then that will be totally different case)
Also you still have a lot of direction to expand right ?
You not just at the center of their settlement.
You have 4 different direction to expand. (North / East / West / South )
But you choose to expand to their town which make me really confuse -_-
And if you want to expand with 4 direction free you should choose the area away from them at first place.

I know right now the system design in this way, and its sucks and i believe devs didn’t expect this issue at first place either.
But how about try to respect other players and bring more peace and love to the game instead of hates ?

If today Arie Plaza is the one expand to ur direction and try to merge you guys, i will say same words to them as well.

4 Likes

complying with the rules I will raise the white castle prestige to stay as mayor, the game allows me, only build to prevent it from happening because they can not delete me if not one the settlements, if they do I think to denounce the developer company of boundless for scam

Good luck with that.
All you’re doing here is showing everybody that you’re a toxic player.

10 Likes

but why though? What benefit would you possibly get from that? do you really feel the need to be an ass just for the sake of revenge?

6 Likes

Im not interested to read all this story…
dont name me because im not part of Los Mancos since 1 week ago. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ture, they can’t really do anything to you because you play base on how the system works.
Also we all know how terrible is current prestige system works.
So, it doesn’t mean this is the right thing to do.
And good luck for you, and wish you don’t get some strong players our guild try to take down ur city in your way lol.

I really knew some group can build 17m prestige in 1 month base on current prestige system.
(only 3 players, 16m prestige in 1 beacon, 1056 plots in total)

Maybe at that moment you will know how bad that feel. :joy:

how many of the maimed have you met? Because I live there and it does not interest me at all to expand. The only thing I see is that you are like the maimed, getting all the people who live here in the same bag asking you about a territory that you have not bought first and when we arrive you complain.

Traductor de Google
https://translate.google.es › …

El servicio gratuito de Google traduce instantáneamente palabras, frases y páginas web del español a más de 100 …

Traducción

Campo de estudio

There is no way for me to know everybody in Los Mancos, since there is no feature allowing that (to my knowledge). It’s also impossible for me to know which character is a reroll of which player at first glance.
I have met with RozamelPito, Nabetse, Reptiliano, Karakavra. All of them have shown that desire to expand at the detriment of others.
Minero is the only member of Los Manco that I met who was nice and calm.
Pikario and PedriitoOCB, your names don’t ring a bell, so you have no reason to feel included in the situation.

1 Like