The "Los Mancos" situation on Arie

Ture, they can’t really do anything to you because you play base on how the system works.
Also we all know how terrible is current prestige system works.
So, it doesn’t mean this is the right thing to do.
And good luck for you, and wish you don’t get some strong players our guild try to take down ur city in your way lol.

I really knew some group can build 17m prestige in 1 month base on current prestige system.
(only 3 players, 16m prestige in 1 beacon, 1056 plots in total)

Maybe at that moment you will know how bad that feel. :joy:

how many of the maimed have you met? Because I live there and it does not interest me at all to expand. The only thing I see is that you are like the maimed, getting all the people who live here in the same bag asking you about a territory that you have not bought first and when we arrive you complain.

Traductor de Google
https://translate.google.es › …

El servicio gratuito de Google traduce instantáneamente palabras, frases y páginas web del español a más de 100 …

Traducción

Campo de estudio

There is no way for me to know everybody in Los Mancos, since there is no feature allowing that (to my knowledge). It’s also impossible for me to know which character is a reroll of which player at first glance.
I have met with RozamelPito, Nabetse, Reptiliano, Karakavra. All of them have shown that desire to expand at the detriment of others.
Minero is the only member of Los Manco that I met who was nice and calm.
Pikario and PedriitoOCB, your names don’t ring a bell, so you have no reason to feel included in the situation.

1 Like

I am Pikarin, the owner of the flying boat under construction and the store directly below. When rozamelpito and I arrived at arie, we entered through a portal that put hippies in arie plaza, that’s why we call you hippies.

Both you and the maimed have started a stupid war over a bridge that was unintentional. What bothers me the most is that you say it in the forum and nobody reports you for naming, for less other conversations are closed

1 Like

Oh, the flying boat. Alright, now I see. That looks like an impressive build to make. Congratulations. :wink:

As for this thread, well, then I suppose it will be locked soon enough. When I started it, I was not aware of the “don’t name” people rule. All I wanted was to explain our situation and get help/support from the developers, since I am quite furious about the whole “Castillo Blanco” thing.

However, don’t accuse us of starting any war. People from Los Mancos crossed the river several times to plot against us.
Did we cross the river to plot against your settlement? No, we did not.
All we ever asked for was to be left alone on our side of the river. That’s it.
In response, we got absorbed and lost our settlement name twice.

It is clear that when you do not know how to do things, you insult and I do not understand why you are not erased once you have disrespected calling me an imbecile, you can see the developer friends, because now I have more desire to build like a toxic imbecile As you say I am, I will comply with the rules of the game but this is a war without quarter if I get erased by a whim I will begin to take legal action against the promoter of boundless from the Spanish territory, it is a warning since the ones that violate the rules of the game are themselves, erasing what they want, not being a free game and without reason is more than punishable and I have the right to win, since we have not done anything that does not allow you to

:man_facepalming:t4: 1 2 3 4 5

1 Like

But… nobody called you an imbecile… I… uh… I’m confused… where did you got that from?
Even in-game, I never insulted you either… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I did call you a toxic player, though.

1 Like

Replying to a troll is what they want, better to walk away from it and not feed into him :blush: i did pm you though.

3 Likes

The most ironic comment of the decade right here ahah

never called you that lmao

Technically, they own the game, meaning anything they do to you in game is fine because you bought the rights to play their game, but not the game itself

So go ahead, do what ya want to the dev team, it will be laughable at best

4 Likes

Pone imbecil no?

You misunderstood. I called you an ass, not an imbecile, which you’ve so far proven based on this thread

2 Likes

Im rozamelpito.
I talked with Raja when i was in los mancos, and i told u that i didnt want to expand near Crimson people…

I just said that i left the mancos 1 or 2 weeks ago, so im not part of the problem, im now in another world, and i dont play boundless every day.

If have any problem with Los Mancos, you only can do 2 things: Talk to karakavra or report.

Im not part of this problem, so please respect me and dont name me again.

Good luck with the game.

This should be put on a bad translation system, I suppose.

Noted. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like
  1. The 1st day i arrived to arie i was new player, i tryed to live with ur settlement but u came to me “I DONT WANNA U HERE, u are not part of my peple go out!” (And what i did? I LEFT.)

2. When i left i cross the river, to free zone and built my own settlement, yeah the 1st week i made a brige to cross the river but not to connect both settlement cause i taked with raja and i decided respect crimsom people always.

3. Time ago i meet 1 man who talked to me about 1 war with RT, he told me that 1 person wanna conect all arie etc etc etc i decided make a “conection” with him cause the other people just called me “parasite, and another things”…

And when we decided to connect HE WANTED to make 1 road crossing Crimson people and absorb it, this day i talked with you and raja and we found another site to make a conecting road without Crimson people damage…

This day u talked so bad, bad words, only raja was calm, so dont say “Only Minero was calm in los mancos” when U NEVER WAS CALMED :wink:

you are the leader here for what I see since you can call imbecile and ass to others without being erased, because I am happy for you, I will play whatever your whims, I will not join any settlement but if I reserve plots where I fancy, since the game allows it

He never said imbecile. At all.

2 Likes

Im no leader, just saying what I think.

Never said that

Because you are

ty

Nothing wrong with reserving plots, but although its technically allowed, merging with people just for prestige is a dïck move, hence my earlier comment.

1 Like

If anyone would like the discuss the systems in Boundless that govern plots and settlements - please comment on the following:

If you want to kick chunks out of each other please use PMs.

Thanks!

16 Likes