The new blocks recipes?

For an curious ps4 player anybody on the testing server can show the recipes for the new blocks like concrete I’m very curious to see :eyes::drooling_face: I’m sooo excited for this update! :grimacing:

2 Likes

We don’t have the recipe for concrete yet :grinning:
The Devs are still working on them …
The new blocks are looking great though :+1:

3 Likes

:astonished:…ooo gotcha ty :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Are they removing Super Enriched Bonding Agent from marble…? Or was that just a rumor? Seems a bit harsh of a requirement considering it costs thousands of vital and ancient essence to craft 250 itty bitty blocks

1 Like

From the looks of it they are keeping it just making the simple marble simple to make with just bonding agent

Yes and no, we now have 3 types of marble, the marble we used to have now uses simple Bonding Agent, then another uses Enriched Bonding Agent and the next Super Enriched. And since the latter two will be used less by most people the need for it will go down!

The mosaic we had will still use Super Enriched, but the other 2 will use Enriched and normal.

I made a bunch of screenshots with the recipes and posted them here:

What the…? You aren’t even allowed to advertise your own business anymore without being flagged, what nonsense is this?

I hope whoever flagged this will lose their flagging capabilities soon…

2 Likes

You can find most of the new recipes linked from this wiki page. Can’t provide recipes the devs have not yet provided. Also don’t have images for everything yet, could always use some help.

It’s relevant to the conversation and an inappropriate flag so I wouldn’t worry about it. Will definitely swing by and buy some. It otherwise takes a whole night of hunting to craft one batch.

1 Like