The Omni Shop

i love it when i give tours i always take em ther
keep up the good work

1 Like

Restocking

Buying lots of Rough Oort stones @ 35 coin each (7000 coin in basket)
Buying all gems @ 300/400 coin each (45 000 coin in basket)
Compact gems @ 2000 coin each (30 000 coin in basket)
Silty soil @ 2 coin each (4000 coin in basket)
Bones @ 20 coin each (4000 coin in basket)
Any trunks @ 5 coin each (4000 coin in basket)

Available again

Iron ore @ 10 coin each (2 stacks)
Oort shards / rough oort stones
Ruby Hammers / axes @ 3500 coin each
Blue / yellow refined gleam @ 20 coin each

1 Like

I always find it funny when a single one of your baskets has more coin than I’ve ever had, ever, total. :smiley:

(I’m not complaining, btw! I have no interest whatsoever in being a rich trader, so I’m glad you’re around to make it easy on me [ie buy all my stuff] :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Thanks!

I’m trying hard to help provide a good, solid economy for the game. My margins are a bit steep at the moment - but is very necessary to keep supply & demand going with limited turnover (and very limited supply for the most part - most active players seem to be builders that keep their farming to themselves).

I believe it is vital to get & keep new players (who do not know what / where to find things yet) - and to make coin and items easily accessible for everyone.

PS: Most of my coin is in baskets - I try to keep the economy rotating quickly and direct players farming to things that have demand.

8 Likes

just made 3000 on selling soil love the shop man grts

1 Like

omni you should make tutorial how to get there they can come in the center of
prozee1SWP s hub directly to you if you walk straight forward to my small 3 portal hub
i found lots off players on my plaza looking for ya shop grtz moebius

hey you request timber i change my trunks in timber and its trunk you buy ;(

Sorry about that, I’ve corrected the post. Always getting them mixed up :blush:

Got some new silver hammers on the floor now and I’ve restocked on oort shards, yellow & blue gleam (20c per refined), portal conduit and shop stands.

Thanks to all the sellers of gems - will be selling some gem gear soon. My highly increased offers for gems and compact gems have been reduced back to normal for now.

1 Like

no probs love the shop

1 Like

Just in: Batch of 50 refined topaz @ 2000 coin each.

3 Likes

Snatching ruby hammers while they’re hot :grin::grin::grin:

Great shop man, keep it up :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@OmniUno

How much soft coal do you have and how much is it?

Sorry, wasn’t online yesterday. Looks like its all sold out at the moment - will be mining lots more over the weekend.

My going rates for soft/medium are 9c/22c.

I would like a lot lot lot of soft coal. I’ll come back sometime with a price total of how much I can buy

I’m curious, why just soft and not medium/hard coal?

building blocks

What do you mean? I feel like I’m missing something big here.

soft coal, compact it. makes a nice block

3 Likes

you can compact coal and make it burn more efficiently, for both furnace cycles and spark

ah, interesting - have not placed one yet