The Oort Temple ⍒ Huge Community Project

Are there any portals connecting Vulpto to Solum? it was my home planet, but I moved off in search of bigger communities. Seems like I made a mistake.

1 Like

There is a portal to vulpto at Pixelgate’s portal hub (Solum).

@edit Yep, from Havok’s hub to pixelgate

3 Likes

@Karokendo How did you make the plans for the finished temple in your OP? I’m guessing there’s some software that does that.

1 Like

software is called MagicaVoxel and its free

3 Likes

new screenshots!!!

15 Likes

Many things changed! We’re currently making 12 sections for blocks, which will contain all important blocks from all 12 planets. Credit to @Okkelinor for idea posted some time ago.

Also, 2nd floor is comming in a week :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Looking pretty sweet so far! Great idea to have materials from all the planets too! :+1:

3 Likes

I’m very happy because my humble idea gained second live :slight_smile: Thank you!

4 Likes

How do you go about donating plots? Practically speaking. How are they added?

I’m something of a newbie when it comes to community builds, plots and shared beacons.

2 Likes

each person who donated put down a beacon, and then claimed the 9 plots above it. then they shared Karo to it so he could build inside of it.

3 Likes

Right now we have 5 VP left (each vertical plot is 10 up). And well beacon permission for Karokendo and myself.

1 Like

@Xanotos and @Dzchan94

Thanks for the information. I assume builds like this will be done under a single guild beacon in the future? Is there a reason behind the number of vertical plots?

1 Like

Well, you can’t claim under or above one player beacon, so instead of claiming horizontally, we claim vertically. We needed 64 vertical plots, as more people came around. There’s only 5 VP left to claim. That’s it.

Well, and yes, guild beacons will simplify this kind of projects.

1 Like

Sorry for the barrage of questions, but can you not claim any of the plots above or below another players beacon? Even 30 plots up or down for example, or is it just the adjacent above and below?

1 Like

any of the plots above and below

1 Like

That’s good to know. Thanks again for the information.

Once I’m finished with my plot I’ll donate whatever I have left, if you still need to plots. How long until you need more plots?

1 Like

Ummm we’re receiving donations on multiples of 10, since that’s what a vertical plot needs. We have 59 out of the 64. If we start another project or expand the base, etc, we’ll publish it. But for now, the project just needs 50 plots in multiples of 10 and well materials for the building.

2 Likes

Maybe set up a few buing-plints at the entre, so to know what materials you want, and add member to it so they can donate coins (cant buy for 0 coin atm).

There’s plinths at the portal hub

2 Likes

I can give some plots if you still need some. Cause there is no way I will have enough to do my second face.

2 Likes