The Oort Temple ⍒ Huge Community Project

any of the plots above and below

1 Like

That’s good to know. Thanks again for the information.

Once I’m finished with my plot I’ll donate whatever I have left, if you still need to plots. How long until you need more plots?

1 Like

Ummm we’re receiving donations on multiples of 10, since that’s what a vertical plot needs. We have 59 out of the 64. If we start another project or expand the base, etc, we’ll publish it. But for now, the project just needs 50 plots in multiples of 10 and well materials for the building.

2 Likes

Maybe set up a few buing-plints at the entre, so to know what materials you want, and add member to it so they can donate coins (cant buy for 0 coin atm).

There’s plinths at the portal hub

2 Likes

I can give some plots if you still need some. Cause there is no way I will have enough to do my second face.

2 Likes

@30nstillgaming I am working on farming some plots so I can adopt something of yours to free up some plots for your face - but it’s going slowly :frowning:

1 Like

I thought the whole worship the Oort thing was my sthick, haha, great to see you guys caught on and decided to join the faith. :slight_smile:

Let us all worship the Oort in harmony!

Your worship of the Oort is different than my worship of the Oort. HERESY!

3 Likes

http://www.timetravelturtle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Argentina-2012-456_web-lrg.jpg

there’s no need to be a gatekeeper. why can’t we all worship Oort together and celebrate our differences?

6 Likes

schism is inevitable - prepare your pyres and recruit zealots to work for inquisition :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

My worshiping of the Oort is nothing more than plain gratitude for what they left. For all the riches and technology there is in this planetary system to extract.

It’s not blind faith or blind love, see it more as a offering to our ancestors.

A thank you to the advanced civilization that left us this world of Boundless.

On a serious note, we just called it Oort Temple, we’re heretical non believers taking advantage of the name for donations, etc. Scam mostly. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I will donate to the coffers of both. But when will the official church have a service?

3 Likes

lol! Oort Gods TV coming next?

Donate now and we ask the voice of the Oort what you should build next!

6 Likes

Any chance of me linking up my location on Solum to the Temple? I’ve got a portal network going one hop at a time from Solum to Andoween at this point and plan to extend to the other planets over the next couple of weeks. I’ve been primarily picking locations for their proximity to the most coveted resources unique to each planet.

I can also drop in a beacon to donate 10 plots/1 vertical plot if you still need them.

All the portals going solum to solum are outside the temple. As if not. It will be too cluttered. I might be starting work on a portal hub solum to solum.

That would work fine. Anywhere in pixelgate would be great really. I might end up just putting in for one of the plots and building there.

another way to do it, set up a little house, make it pretty and just stick a portal in.

Sure. Just give us the details (where, what size and design you’re looking for)

How about a 2x2 in the corner between 30nstillgaming and the ancient oortian pagoda/temple? Coords approximately -180, 89, 1676.

As to design, it’ll probably be a mix of ancient/stone/gleam etc.