The Oort Temple ⍒ Huge Community Project

Would probably fit best close to the temple by the city center, as there’s a more ancient vibe going there.

I’m not necessarily going for an ancient vibe really, hard to say before I get about halfway through building.

I thought next to the ancient oort-pagoda because that’s probably the closest building to my style.

Well, if you decide to build by the place you mentioned, I was expecting something more contemporary or modern, with some asian influences maybe.

Maybe not the Asian influences, but contemporary or modern certainly.

Here are some shots of my bases on Solum and Vena V, probably more representative of my building style than anything else. Obviously both are still WIP.

5 Likes

cool use of chisel :heart_eyes:

i would say not near to the ancient stuff. yours fits more into the “alien” style, of the extremely not earth style.

the top pic does look like pneumatic door inside a starship or something

I would suggest looking into placing it close to Cook’s corner, as it looks more fitting next to it, some sort of out of world vibes.

sounds like what i suggested but differently worded.

Fair enough.

I’ll move my reservation beacon and bounding box over there.

Taking the mountain down with the help of bashing spirit later today.

1 Like

oh, you want to remove it all? :open_mouth: Well, I do not believe you’re kidding :slight_smile: haha … or not

Just the mountain parts above the road. It will take long, but it will have a clear view, once I finish.

Ok then. Just tell me when you start, I’ll come and remove my beacon, than you can clim them.

The last bit of road around the temple has finished, it was a hurdle to take down the mountain, but thanks to the help of many, here’s the result.

8 Likes

I admit, it looks better than I thought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

btw, do not you think that we all need to make a group selfie at the Temple before the wipe? :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Only if we can get the devs in too

8 Likes

A picture of everyone, including the devs, at the oort temple would be really cool. I’d make it my background:p

7 Likes