The plan.... still there?

They’ve attempted trello before. It’s nice for organizing but I’d personally rather them keep things on these forums where possible to keep communication more centralized.

2 Likes

How did that not work? It looks exactly like the kinda visibilty everyone is talking about? Seems it just stopped being updated.

And as i just learnt, trello embeds on this forum, so just make sticky post.

1 Like

P.s. if that was still being updated i could use wonderstruck as my example of good stakeholder engagement rather than that other company.

Dont know what happened to Luke who was updating it, but you need another one like that on the team.

2 Likes

This doesn’t look official since any reference to “color” isn’t misspelled like it is in game.

2 Likes

My ears are burning just imagining the conversations they have about their respective fanbases… :joy:

"A fan just edited my head onto a chicken… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yeah, well that fan edited MY head onto a spider!! :rage:"

7 Likes

I mean it was originally posted by @luke-turbulenz here.

I think that’s about as official as you can get?

2 Likes

I believe Leah is in Luke’s position now. And I just noticed the Star Wars humor in that :rofl:

7 Likes

Its only merica that spells it as color. In english its spelt colour. Bugs me its spelt wrong in coding!

3 Likes

True, but interacting with the same 5 creatures for a couple years and then seeing this video from SIX YEARS AGO talking about dozens of creatures, protectors, and so on sure makes someone wonder “what if?” and or “what happened?”

Is it really an “either/or?” I love your videos btw!

3 Likes

while we at it @Jeffrotheswell do you got that ancient video where you had like slides with jumping things and so on

3 Likes

I love the NMS creatures they are amazing!!!

4 Likes

Factorio does a Friday facts which has kept the community over there happy for years. It’s literally as said above a place they write about things they are working on or testing, also some off topic so you get to know abit about the team. They have discussed why certain things didn’t make the cut etc in a very honest way ie too complex, didn’t work out but they post it anyway. Makes you feel part of the process

8 Likes

You can have Zoo now :smiley:

6 Likes

Empyrion Galactic Survival?
Space Engineers?

1 Like

I mean wheres the donkey

I think these might be what you were looking for
@Scratchnwiff and @DanBeforeTime went threw together and each made a Vidieo.

9 Likes

Too bad it’s xbox/pc

1 Like

Space Engineers is fun… but laggy too… pros and cons

space engineers is fine, yet limited…

if you play solo or with a small group and do more then mine/build -> mine/build -> mine build ect XD

Any idea how it compares to starbase or dual universe? All three seem to have a similar premise (Minecraft… but in space!)